Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

spots back dooring for 550

simons did 440 a pair

might get 1 pair at 325 if i dont win any raffles

so the thirst market is gonna push em to 1100-1200 easy whether it stays there is to be seen. 

Which Simons? I just left from up there and they said they didn't have them

I may take a ride tonight and enter a raffle at a Mom and Pop shop. 

Employee told me that there aren't many people signing up for this release 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I may go the scumbag route and see if I can slip the manager some cash to hold me down.

For retail or close, I'll cop. These $500+ numbers are out of line, though.  

The people that are getting called form Flight23 in NYC, did you go the first day or second day? Curious.

Last edited:

Honestly, I don't know how it keeps happening. I think my size just isn't that desired. 
I wish I could say that about my size 11. I think I'd have better luck in Asia tbh.

Those of you with City Gears close to you, they released the locations that will have the SBBs

LINK
Every single one of those spots in Houston is playing games and saying they don't think they are getting it.

on a release like the SBBs, it's really waste of everything if you are driving around for more than 5 different spots. We all know these shoes are more limited than the Chicagos and the store employees are rigging it left and right, and there are already a lot more people lined up to get the SBB raffle tickets than what I saw for Chicagos. so if you do the math, you almost have 0 chances.

getting the tickets near where you live is resonable and good for you that you are spreading your chances. but more than 5 different locations? i've seen a few dudes with 20+ tickets for chicagos. that right there is straight dumb. I'm not at all saying participating on a few raffle tickets is stupid but, c'mon, 20+?? that's pure stupidity.

these aren't even OG colorway. don't let Nike hype take advantage of you kids!. After trying a few raffles, and online, I failed on Chicagos. So I paid resell because they are my #1 Js since childhood. On the other hand, I'm not paying resell for these over-hyped-non-OG shoes.
I'm just counting on my luck on my 3 raffle tickets and online on release date. retail or pass for me on these.

damn bro, why u so mad? i'm asking bc of the extreme concentration of sodium in ur post. :lol:
ur logic makes absolutely ZERO sense. how is getting as many tix as possible stupid when it only INCREASES ur chances of securing a pair? if u really want these, it's actually pretty stupid to only hit the one or two spots bc chances are it'll be sadderday for u. then these be the same ppl (not necessarily u in particular) that be crying all in the thread bc they couldn't cop at retail and can't or don't wanna pay resell. gotta put that work in or u really ain't want them.

P4P selling out at $584 but Instyleshoes still has a FSR at $599. Is there something about ISS idk about? If I don't get that raffle call today Ima pull the trigger on them.
Instyleshoes.com/air-jordan-1-og-shattered-backboard-555088-005/
bump, wanna know this too

Back
Top Bottom