Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Hey guys some help would be appreciated. Reps will follow :D

Would tomorrow THURSDAY , JUNE 25TH be too late to get into any raffles in the NYC area?

If Niketown does a in-store then it's a Thursday hit up - Niketown, Roosevelt Field, 21Mercer. jimmy Jazz sometimes do a wed/Thursday raffle (125th store I would hit up first as they usually get 'limited' drops)....otherwise you're SOL.

Chances ndc stock goes to the likes of NTNY and they have pairs left over like last weekends releases? Unlikely I presume

Chances ndc stock goes to the likes of NTNY and they have pairs left over like last weekends releases? Unlikely I presume

If they do a modified raffle doesn't matter as any unclaimed stock goes back to corp....if they do their traditional in-store raffle then you're golden pony boy....

If they do a modified raffle doesn't matter as any unclaimed stock goes back to corp....if they do their traditional in-store raffle then you're golden pony boy....
im thinking its the ladder of the 2 and if thats the case ill try to help ppl out after i grab a 12

I'm thinking Shiekh's is with holding their release info til after their stores close today. Less calls their stores have to answer. 

called all but the pearland city gear in houston and only the one on mesa said fcfs...the others act like they not getting them...lol

i have a city gear within walking distance and they are on that list too...manager up there is so crooked...called up there and she picks up the phone, she says she wont know until friday...i didnt tell her about the list online...pretty sure she already knows she's getting them of course...

Back
Top Bottom