Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Doubt ya'll getting store runs though.
nerd.gif

welp, just got the correspondence from the "HEAVY hitter" i mentioned in one of my last posts, which was actually like 20 pages ago from just yesterday :wow: anyway, my pairs are secured, he came thru. so those are on lock, plus the sobe pair and still could possibly win some raffles. birthday weekend looking real promising so far.

:nerd:

[COLOR=#Red]@ShiekhShoes: Shatterd 1s: Culver City, LBC, Pico, HWood, Compton, Lakewood, San Fran, Hayward, San Leandro, Vegas, Tukwilla, Portland, Richmond, Houston[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Shiekh just released the stores that are getting the SBBs.

Of note, here in So Cal, the following stores are getting them:

Culver City, LBC, Pico, Hollywood, Compton, Lakewood

Hope everyone locally flourishes on this release.

@ShiekhShoes: Shatterd 1s: Culver City, LBC, Pico, HWood, Compton, Lakewood, San Fran, Hayward, San Leandro, Vegas, Tukwilla, Portland, Richmond, Houston
wonder which one in houston cuz galleria said they werent getting them about 30 mins ago... 
alien.gif

welp, just got the correspondence from the "HEAVY hitter" i mentioned in one of my last posts, which was actually like 20 pages ago from just yesterday :wow: anyway, my pairs are secured, he came thru. so those are on lock, plus the sobe pair and still could possibly win some raffles. birthday weekend looking real promising so far.

:nerd:

Props G! :smokin

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with Shiekh's Culver City. Dude was like I dont know the process, shipment comes in tomorrow, call back then. 

Yeah okay, and when I call yall gone be like "Oh, we're done with the raffle (backdoor)". 

man would have been nice if they also included on the announcement which stores are doing raffles/fcfs. 

so I just missed out at the boutique store. now I'm going to try my chances at the mall camping out tonight. the mall gives out guaranteed tickets tomorrow morning. I think only one store. I'll keep you Yall posted...

I just called Hayward / employee said first come first serve this Sat. / I don't know if I should believe him dude sounded like an clueless:rolleyes

I got offered a preorder pair in my size for $550 today, not sure if I should be offended or take dude up on his offer.

Back
Top Bottom