Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

thx gil and scrub.... HipHop I did raffles local to me. Hoping for a call back by tomorrow that way i know how to execute the camping war lol..

I honestly think on Sunday afternoon after he hectic Saturday the market for the will be between $450-$550. Although these are slightly more limited than the Chicago 1s, the market will have more pairs be most people who bought Chi 1s, bought to wear or sit on for months, whereas with the SBB 1s, the feeling is a lot are copping with the intention to resell or use a trade bait. Factor that Nike ruined the Chi 1s release, and many weren't prepared and the it was an OG colorway, made the resell shoot up to $450+, but now things have settled, pairs can be had for $350. High pre-order prices for the SBB 1s, are more to do with resellers making sure they don't lose money like with the Chi 1s release, rather than dictate the post-release market. 

for yall ATL heads...lenox mall security said their gates are closed until 9:30AM...is that a bunch of nonsense or do they really not let anyone in the parking lots before then? and if they do keep em locked up until then, is there anywhere nearby to chill out and wait?

Why. Wsup at Lenox? It's not FCFS at the Nike store.....is it?

I honestly think on Sunday afternoon after he hectic Saturday the market for the will be between $450-$550. Although these are slightly more limited than the Chicago 1s, the market will have more pairs be most people who bought Chi 1s, bought to wear or sit on for months, whereas with the SBB 1s, the feeling is a lot are copping with the intention to resell or use a trade bait. Factor that Nike ruined the Chi 1s release, and many weren't prepared and the it was an OG colorway, made the resell shoot up to $450+, but now things have settled, pairs can be had for $350. High pre-order prices for the SBB 1s, are more to do with resellers making sure they don't lose money like with the Chi 1s release, rather than dictate the post-release market. 
You make a decent point but with the "1's" being in season as they have since the royals fiasco I would disagree on the settled price.
When banned 1's released there was a small period where folks couldn't unload them. Some folks in here can recall that. All of the sudden, we are at an 800-1200 shoe.
I remember a couple dudes selling them for $220 at one point.

The royals average about $600-800
Frags are around $900 -1,300
Breds seem to settle between 450-650 depending on size.
This is all Ebay reference wise.

With chi's I think once NDC drops we'll see a $400 shoe. There's no reason shadows should be where they are considering they sat for what seemed like weeks but this is the market of the 1's
I mean B-Grade black toes are $400+
I got my pair from an eBay seller for $155 shipped...

As limited as these are, $500 is going to seem like a deal if we have a banned or even frag redo.
It's a dope color way, those that have pairs are comparing them to banneds in terms of quality.

Just my two cents. I could be dead wrong but I rather pay $500 and be wrong with an actually comfortable and leathery pair of 1's then bartering with eBay resellers in a few weeks

With the Chicago 1's we still have an NDC drop to see happen. Maybe.
Saturday is going to be it for these unless they are part of a restock. We know how those go. I'm not condoning these preorder prices. I know if you pay it you enable the market. it is what it is...

Last edited:
NTNY better be fcfs, ill be there friday morning.. 
roll.gif

Why. Wsup at Lenox? It's not FCFS at the Nike store.....is it?
it is just that people never line up there and they are strict on the rules and such

like said they are going to tell you anything if u call mall prop security 

line gets long they hand out wrist bands 

i assume they will have bands out by 8 or 9 
laugh.gif

its going to rain bring the right gear

Maybe if you thought that job interviews were more important than a pair of sneakers or reselling , then you wouldnt have to resell at all.

Just saying.

Wait. Who said anything about reselling?
But you're ¼ of the way right.
.... Fact is, I interviewed with them already. Got a verbal job offer waited for paperwork only to be told "oh. We won't have funding sooooo neveemind". Then he calls back like to, we want you to talk to this guy ....
So yea. I could've done without the call. Was only gonna use that offer as leverage at my current job

You make a decent point but with the "1's" being in season as they have since the royals fiasco I would disagree on the settled price.
When banned 1's released there was a small period where folks couldn't unload them. Some folks in here can recal that. All of the sudden, we are at an 800-1200 shoe.

The royals average about $600-800
Frags are around $900
Breda seem to settle between 450-650 depending on size.
This is all Ebay reference wise.

With chi's I think once NDC drops we'll see a $400 shoe. There's no reason shadows should be where they are considering they sat for what seemed like weeks but this is the market of the 1's

As limited as these are, $500 is going to seem like a deal if we have a banned or even frag redo.
It's a dope color way, those that have pairs are comparing them to banneds in terms of quality.

Just my two cents. I could be dead wrong but I rather pay $500 and be wrong with an actually comfortable and leathery pair of 1's then bartering with eBay resellers in a few weeks
These are probably gonna be a tier below Frags and above Royals. Limited and high quality. Will probably settle at $750-800 in a few months time. Lets not forget frags were selling for $750 on release day, now you're lucky to find a DS pair for under a grand.

True, and I believe you, if I strike out though I am still gonna check, it would kill me to strike out on all the raffles and find out days later that they released them. It's only 15 min drive for me which isn't too bad, hopefully I'll be able to get a pair through raffles though and don't have to deal with craziness. I camped out for some asics last week and it was not fun. Not fun at all :smh:

What about? When I called they said no... So are they releasing them and is it raffle or fcfs???

They told me won't know till Thursday. Everybody gives a different answer to the same question. Ima check Thursday and see what response I receive . I'll keep you updated.

Back
Top Bottom