Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

You make a decent point but with the "1's" being in season as they have since the royals fiasco I would disagree on the settled price.
When banned 1's released there was a small period where folks couldn't unload them. Some folks in here can recal that. All of the sudden, we are at an 800-1200 shoe.

The royals average about $600-800
Frags are around $900
Breda seem to settle between 450-650 depending on size.
This is all Ebay reference wise.

With chi's I think once NDC drops we'll see a $400 shoe. There's no reason shadows should be where they are considering they sat for what seemed like weeks but this is the market of the 1's

As limited as these are, $500 is going to seem like a deal if we have a banned or even frag redo.
It's a dope color way, those that have pairs are comparing them to banneds in terms of quality.

Just my two cents. I could be dead wrong but I rather pay $500 and be wrong with an actually comfortable and leathery pair of 1's then bartering with eBay resellers in a few weeks
These are probably gonna be a tier below Frags and above Royals. Limited and high quality. Will probably settle at $750-800 in a few months time. Lets not forget frags were selling for $750 on release day, now you're lucky to find a DS pair for under a grand.
I agree, but Frags were super limited & a collab. This SBBs release seems closer to Chi 1 number than Frag numbers. Frag weren't even released in major retailers, on NT and NikeLab, and a few mom and pop stores.

As I was putting in my raffle ticket at HOH the manager was saying how a lot of ppl have been entering the raffle and they have less than 2 dozen pairs.....not a shady store either pairs really are scarce

I agree, but Frags were super limited & a collab. This SBBs release seems closer to Chi 1 number than Frag numbers. Frag weren't even released in major retailers, on NT and NikeLab, and a few mom and pop stores.
Yea but the hype has grown even more since then and no ndc release. Plus the quality of these will drive up the value...let alone special box. Chicagos pretty much caught everyone by surprise when they hit $450. Maybe these will go for less. Hell it doesnt matter to me, these are going straight to the feet anyway.

Yea but the hype has grown even more since then and no ndc release. Plus the quality of these will drive up the value...let alone special box. Chicagos pretty much caught everyone by surprise when they hit $450. Maybe these will go for less. Hell it doesnt matter to me, these are going straight to the feet anyway.
Special box??? I haven't seen it. Any pics? 
nerd.gif

View media item 1590308

Last edited:

Special box??? I haven't seen it. Any pics? 
nerd.gif
Well looking back at other pics I guess not. But im positive I saw Clark Kent post a pic on IG of a bag with two boxes in em a while back. They had the black and white photo of the insole on the outside. Pic isnt on his IG anymore tho.

I love when stores lie

Anyone go to 12 oaks in novi? Lady told me they did raffle.... When online it's FCFS...

Yeah they did raffles, sometimes you gotta actually call or go to the store because stores don't always follow what the launch locator says

Dude should I ask why fam is standing in a lake......so what is it with ppl standing in puddles taking pics

Last edited:
I love when stores lie

Anyone go to 12 oaks in novi? Lady told me they did raffle.... When online it's FCFS...

Yeah they did raffles, sometimes you gotta actually call or go to the store because stores don't always follow what the launch locator says

Thanks for confirmation

Still dumb tho especially since it would have been another few tickets for me. Do you even think a lot signed up solely based on them listing as FCFS

Thanks for confirmation

Still dumb tho especially since it would have been another few tickets for me. Do you even think a lot signed up solely based on them listing as FCFS

Yeah a lot of people definitely signed up, a HUGE majority of people don't even know about the launch locator everybody just call the stores and go by word of mouth

Back
Top Bottom