Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Get 2 ATC slot. If both successful just sell one pair. Better then paying retail. Might come up on top too.
nerd.gif

First time doing the raffle thing. Usually try online and strikeout so figured why not give it a shot.

Anyone in the Bay know when Serramonte HOH and Hillsdale HOH start calling to notify winners (assuming some are actually raffled off)?
Winners already got the text message saying when / where to pick up.... 
indifferent.gif

I wish it was online with an app like Adidas, forcing people to come to your store without a guarantee is a dirtbag move, also lower chances of backdooring. Clearly they don't care because Adidas raised the standard and these retailers aren't following.

Trolled You?

I Tried To Tell You Facts Buddy, But if You Wanna Continue To Be Hard Headed And Believe These Aren't Sitting In The Stock Room, Be My Guest
laugh.gif

The FACT Is, Three HOH's In Your Area Have These.... NOT 1..... And Finishline As Well
wink.gif

These Employee's Are Instructed To Tell You The Shoes Aren't In Stock To Avoid All The "How Many Pairs Did You Get", "Can I See Them" Etc. Questions.....

But Hey, If You Somehow Feel Better Thinking These Aren't Sitting In The Stock Room, Run With It Buddy
laugh.gif
chill. i'm not being hard headed... i just genuinely can't tell whats real and whats troll with every other post people laughing. its not that serious i could give a **** less. and i meant 2 house of hoops but it read as 1 so i get it... funny thing is that i sat there after i typed it and said to myself "looks like you're saying 1 hoh and not 2" but i didn't feel like going out of my way to get the correct plural form. 

btw its only 2 hoh in my area getting these. new mexico isn't exactly denver metropolitan 

When you could have had a pair for much cheaper resell price.
ummm, these shoes arent gonna be cheap on the resell market...if anyone who drove around gets 1 call, that will negate all gas, time, any other expenses they used....

these arguments are pointless...

ummm, these shoes arent gonna be cheap on the resell market...if anyone who drove around gets 1 call, that will negate all gas, time, any other expenses they used....

Most of ya'll dont get it... I dont blame you. I used to be just like you guys... Until I looked back and realized how much time I wasted. Trust me with limited release like this shoes. You strike out more than you win. Unless you have a connect.

Chance is also extremely slim though.

I think everyone just do whats best for your situation instead of commenting on others

Most of ya'll dont get it... I dont blame you. I used to be just like you guys... Until I looked back and realized how much time I wasted. Trust me with limited release like this shoes. You strike out more than you win. Unless you have a connect.
This.

If raffles were 100% fair then yea it might still be worth it. But if its rigged AND im up against a bunch of people who want the shoe AND i have to drive a long time, i might as well go to the gas station to play a couple of scratch off tickets, at least i know those arent rigged.

I wish I had time to put my name is a couple raffles.  I'm in the office at 9:30am and don't typically leave until 6:30p or 7p.  I'll try Sadderday morning online.  LOL  Hopefully the majority of people go after the Yeezi's

The reality is the tougher the sneaker is to get online, the more rigged the raffle process is. None of us have a very good shot if Nike stores aren't getting more than a couple FSR's on this

all these posts about people grabbing raffle tickets and wasting their time.. you guys are missing the whole point.  what if some people like the chase?  a lot of the thrill of the sneaker game these days is the thrill of getting a pair for retail.. that excitement you get when you get through on NDC or get a call from foot locker for winning a pair, hell i haven't won any raffles at all but i still do it.  the feeling of regret when a friend says he got the call and you didn't even try, is pretty ******.

in conclusion, if somebody got the time to get the raffle tickets and drive all around town, don't judge them on it saying "your time could of been spent doing something else", or "you wasted gas money".  it ain't your life!  you don't know that person and their damn schedule/money situation.

end rant

Last edited:

all these posts about people grabbing raffle tickets and wasting their time.. you guys are missing the whole point.  what if some people like the chase?  a lot of the thrill of the sneaker game these days is the thrill of getting a pair for retail.. that excitement you get when you get through on NDC or get a call from foot locker for winning a pair, hell i haven't won any raffles at all but i still do it.  the feeling of regret when a friend says he got the call and you didn't even try, is pretty ******.

in conclusion, if somebody got the time to get the raffle tickets and drive all around town, don't judge them on it saying "your time could of been spent doing something else", or "you wasted gas money".  it ain't your life!  you don't know that person and their damn schedule/money situation.

end rant
It's been said multiple times people understand. 

Those posts are usually in response to ppl who like the "thrill" and have the time calling out people who paid preorder or resale mark up.

Feelings mutual bro, no one is judging the thrill seekers as long as they keep their mouth shut about career oriented ppl who make their choices bc they dont have time to be chasing the "thrill"

Back
Top Bottom