Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

well i stated that all the stores in my area still dont have their pairs yet.... i believe to cut down on back-dooring. then i was trolled in response i believe. so i inquired again. 

im under the assumption that pairs havent even reached stores yet

the only HOH in my area that are getting these said they don't have them yet. both stores told me that separately... same stores that were up front about having the chicagos in hand during the ticket process. and the finish line? they don't know if they are getting them but they are doing the ticket process anyway just in case.

looks like nike is trying to cut down on back-dooring to me.

Trolled You?

I Tried To Tell You Facts Buddy, But if You Wanna Continue To Be Hard Headed And Believe These Aren't Sitting In The Stock Room, Be My Guest :lol:

The FACT Is, Three HOH's In Your Area Have These.... NOT 1..... And Finishline As Well :wink:

These Employee's Are Instructed To Tell You The Shoes Aren't In Stock To Avoid All The "How Many Pairs Did You Get", "Can I See Them" Etc. Questions.....

But Hey, If You Somehow Feel Better Thinking These Aren't Sitting In The Stock Room, Run With It Buddy :lol:

For everyone one saying if you drive around getting tickets you better off paying resale. How does a few hours of driving around to get tickets equal paying about 400$ over retail. Don't get me wrong I never went crazy for raffle tickets but if you ain't working and got free time I rather collect tickets then pay a reseller.
kid got a point. Glad there's people in here that can rationalize and think.

How does a few hours of driving around to get tickets equal paying about 400$ over retail.

...got free time I rather collect tickets then pay a reseller.

I feel the same way. I'd rather take a chance on a raffle if I got some time on my hands.

I was lucky with the Chicago 1's. Entered ONE raffle...ONE and got my pair. You just never know if you don't try.

Wa
If you want to lose fat might as well get lipo done so you don't have to waste time and money whey on and healthy foods.

Was this a serious statement? Did you just compare lipo to raffles? Lipo at least guarantees you to lose fat for the time being. Raffles do not. I'm not even sure why I even bother to reply to you.

I feel the same way. I'd rather take a chance on a raffle if I got some time on my hands.

I was lucky with the Chicago 1's. Entered ONE raffle...ONE and got my pair. [emoji]128073[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]You just never know if you don't try[emoji]128072[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji].

My info on Nike Chi has changed, as of Monday they only received 2 FSRs.

My buddy who works there told me they had received 700 pairs of SBBs yesterday, which is about 2x as many Chi 1s as they had.

Take that for what its worth

Chances maybe good with the NT Chicago raffle. We'll see.

"You Miss 100% Of The Shots You Don't Take"

I'm Surprised Some Of You See Wins In Life At All With That Type Of Give Up Mentality.....

For everyone one saying if you drive around getting tickets you better off paying resale. How does a few hours of driving around to get tickets equal paying about 400$ over retail. Don't get me wrong I never went crazy for raffle tickets but if you ain't working and got free time I rather collect tickets then pay a reseller.
Probably kids with a drivers permit, no DL or mommy & Daddy drives them around complaining about gas which leads the kid to believe GAS is $200 a tank and paying resell is better lol...

Probably kids with a drivers permit, no DL or mommy & Daddy drives them around complaining about gas which leads the kid to believe GAS is $200 a tank and paying resell is better lol...
i fill my tank up every two weeks on 30 dollars, these kids you speak of are drunk lmao

Can't give up on this release already. I rather put legwork in then pay a reseller. If I cop for retail it just makes everything all better.

smile.gif
laugh.gif

How likely am I to trade these for royals I so regret selling my pair smh.

Someone in my local FB group offered these and Chi's for DS Royals. It was an open offer, so I'm not sure if anyone has bit.

I have DS royals and wouldn't trade them straight up for SBB's...

If you got time, by all means take the best shot you can at getting them retail, no ****? Who wouldnt.

If you don't have time to drive around (work) or dont want to take time off from work (why would you, you are making money), then paying reseller a little extra to save the trouble is worth it if you break down the math.

What's so hard to understand? People in different situations. None of the dudes who are working paying resale prices are telling ppl who have time to maximize their chance at copping at retail price, just other busy ppl.

Last edited:
i'm neither pro nor anti "driving around a few hours for raffles" ... and can see both sides. but it's not just the gas. there's also the opportunity cost of that time, and the- admittedly slight- risk involved (you get in an accident on the highway that causes you to spend up to your deductible and suddenly you just paid $500 for a raffle ticket). either way everyone do as they please and best of luck to you all.

Folks do realize they are paying for that 'time' even if they are paying a reseller....whether you spend time, gas, and money on snacks OR pay a reseller who spends time, gas, money on snacks -- we are all 'paying' more than retail.

....and the- admittedly slight- risk involved (you get in an accident on the highway that causes you to spend up to your deductible and suddenly you just paid $500 for a raffle ticket).
People would never leave the house if everyone really thought like that....not even for work.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom