Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

if you really drove around to more than 5 stores... why not just pay resell? you are wasting your gas, car mileage, toll, time and energy.

For Chicago1s, I seen a dude pull out at least 20 tickets out of his pocket. I consider that a bit crazy.

It must be nice to be unemployed and have free time like this.

One of the perks of being a teacher, summer vacation....

if you really drove around to more than 5 stores... why not just pay resell? you are wasting your gas, car mileage, toll, time and energy.

For Chicago1s, I seen a dude pull out at least 20 tickets out of his pocket. I consider that a bit crazy.

I had a plan of going to most stores in the NYC area yesterday and Monday, but after factoring gas/tolls/time, and tickets don't guarantee a pair, my list shrunk.

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_nghwmqC0Ea1r1jtxd.gif

yeah, a lot are rigged, but not all

the ones that are not rigged are the sizes that their employees/fams don't want. so yea, not all are rigged.

On a pair of shoes with this much hype and potential resale there's no such thing as an unwanted size.

There are going to be spots where all raffled pairs will be going to friends and employees.

Any idea if Mercer getting these?
Mercer usually (usually) gets a FSR on jordans but because Nike NYC hasn't announce what the process will be for release day in the city, I am unclear if they will get their normal allocation. NikeLA, Nike Las Vegas and Nike Chicago have announced they are doing a modified raffle per last week's release in Chicago. I believe this is the way Nike NYC is planning to go.... my thoughts are it'll hit twitter today about the new system for this drop with tomorrow the window opening on twitter through @NikeNYC' for a period for entry into a raffle (probably 30 mins), folks will find out by Thursday night if they have 'won' the lottery for Niketown or RF. With that said I believe the new system will focus on Niketown and Roosevelt Field which will leave 21Mercer **** out of luck for this drop. I have a question in to 21Mercer and NikeNYC regarding if Mercer or the new Brooklyn location will be included for the drop -- no response yet but if they respond I will post.

im under the assumption that pairs havent even reached stores yet
the only HOH in my area that are getting these said they don't have them yet. both stores told me that separately... same stores that were up front about having the chicagos in hand during the ticket process. and the finish line? they don't know if they are getting them but they are doing the ticket process anyway just in case.

looks like nike is trying to cut down on back-dooring to me.

Last edited:
My info on Nike Chi has changed, as of Monday they only received 2 FSRs.

My buddy who works there told me they had received 700 pairs of SBBs yesterday, which is about 2x as many Chi 1s as they had.

Take that for what its worth

If you want to lose fat might as well get lipo done so you don't have to waste time and money whey on and healthy foods.

There's dudes that got 50+ tickets and didn't win anything. My time is worth more to me than that honestly, thats why I paid resale, I don't have the time to collect 30+ raffles with multiple people, let alone a handful due to work.

Keep in mind that I live in a big city which makes hitting these raffles an all day ordeal

There's dudes that got 50+ tickets and didn't win anything. My time is worth more to me than that honestly, thats why I paid resale, I don't have the time to collect 30+ raffles with multiple people, let alone a handful due to work.

Keep in mind that I live in a big city which makes hitting these raffles an all day ordeal
So you would only enter a few raffles if it fit your schedule? Or just none at all and pay resale?

I couldnt put in work for chicagos cuz I was on vacation, so I decided to extend my range this time
laugh.gif
, usually just hit 1-2 malls and go home

there are two malls close enough for me to rationalize going to raffles, and i had a light work from home day yesterday. that said, i still only got two tickets because of who was even doing them. we shall see... but i'm not optimistic.

If you want to lose fat might as well get lipo done so you don't have to waste time and money whey on and healthy foods.
Yes your health and shoes are exactly the same. Spread more ignorance please. 
[h3]Why It Is Done[/h3]
The main purpose of liposuction is to reshape one or more areas of your body, not to reduce body weight. Liposuction is typically used on "problem" areas that have not responded well to diet and exercise. 

So you would only enter a few raffles if it fit your schedule? Or just none at all and pay resale?
Yes precisely...I'm not going to bend my schedule to get a small "chance" at paying retail...I'm going to enjoy my time that's not spent working 

Yep. Dudes are too proud and keep acting like being "bout that life" and wasting their time and energy on this cool. 

Signed up for the raffle on Monday at 7:30 pm, there was already 4 pages full of names for a size 12 (signing up for size 12 since they aren't getting size 15's so i'll just size swap...), and the woman said there was already 6 full pages for size 10's. Highly doubt I'll snag a pair but atleast I tried.

For everyone one saying if you drive around getting tickets you better off paying resale. How does a few hours of driving around to get tickets equal paying about 400$ over retail. Don't get me wrong I never went crazy for raffle tickets but if you ain't working and got free time I rather collect tickets then pay a reseller.

Back
Top Bottom