Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

If you're going to walk in there and ask about paying them off for a release, be prepared for them to play dumb if they don't recognize/know you. As far as these go... from what I can tell it's probably already a wrap with reserved and/or backdoor pairs already done.
Yea pretty sure all the shoes in Austin already have their owners.

No biggie, I just want my 1 pair, if i can get its fine, but like i said i dont even expect to win at these raffles here. Its more like why not since the drive is not far

Idk bro maybe it's just that word, doesn't exactly fit to me. That isn't the word to describe it to me. It fits for grailed but this isn't OG or anything, has a story behind it but nothing for folks to bend over backwards for. That thrilling feeling is actually hype.
he wasnt just talking about this shoe, just being able to cop in general. It is a good feeling. I smile big when I see that footlocker number pop up on my phone lol
yes!  thank you, someone that gets it lol

I gave in to the dark side and purchased a slot for these and the yeezys. Tired of striking out and I will be out of town anyway. No way in hell I would've scored anyway.

missed raffles and didnt even feel bad or weird about it, maybe the hunt is dead for me. im tired of the nonsense we have to go through for these shoes that we are overpaying for even at retail. I hope whoever wants them gets them but i will be sleeping in and not worrying about them or any other release from now on. what to do now though is the question, guess i'll save up for OGs since these new releases are hitting OG prices i might as well get quality for them, sad

That kid is local to me, always posting on like 8 different FB sneaker groups flexing/stunting/acting like hes cool over shoes but in reality dude's a huge herb
Most of them are.

And I totally get why some of you guys are against resellers even if you have money because some of them are the biggest douches acting like they are Ace from Paid in Full or something. Especially the ones that post their text convos with their "plugs" locking up FSR 

cV5tIJR.jpg

For everyone one saying if you drive around getting tickets you better off paying resale. How does a few hours of driving around to get tickets equal paying about 400$ over retail. Don't get me wrong I never went crazy for raffle tickets but if you ain't working and got free time I rather collect tickets then pay a reseller.

Took me three hours from 2-5pm to hit up three malls in Houston. Might have been a quarter tank of gas or less. Yall gonna tell me paying resell would be the same thing? LOL

@victoriousAgreed.

With the average cost of gas being at $3.55, I would rather spend $14-$21 for 4-6 gallons to drive around for a chance at retail than paying $100-$200 over retail, but the truth be told, I end up paying resell anyways :smh:

Careers > 3 hours possibly wasted to get 1 pair of sneakers.

Got 14 tickets for SBB1 and 8 tickets for Yeezy's

I spent about 4-5 hours in total... including lunch with wifey and few smoke breaks :lol: :pimp:

PTO whole day as I had court in the morning

Come flame me bihhhhhhh

View media item 1597429
Someone said it's better to wear some heat while grabbing tickets... :nerd:

Last edited:
Is shiekh doing raffles for these? Thinking if it worth it to go go the mall today

Limited stores. Never done a Sheikh in-store raffle myself. Waiting to see if Culver City is on that list once the Sheikh Twitter announces the locations to go put in a couple tickets.

Lots of talk of everyone going crazy, but it's the usual suspects in an OG 1 thread. A lot of us just love the AJ1, quality materials and shape, and collect them. I don't think most of us are the problem with this release though. It's amazing how screwed up Nike is at the moment.
Agreed!

A NikeTalk sponser is charging $650 shipped....:smh:  :smh:  :smh:  :smh:  :smh:  :smh:  :smh:  

All of NT is about that money bruh

Just those peeps who are open about it and the peeps who all of a sudden don't resell cause they struck out lol

Why not charge $650 if you have dummies paying it though?

[emoji]128564[/emoji]at these prices, y'all can have them I got my limit that's over it

All of NT is about that money bruh

Just those peeps who are open about it and the peeps who all of a sudden don't resell cause they struck out lol

Why not charge $650 if you have dummies paying it though?
Let me know if you get an 8.5 or 9 fam and want to work a trade or something..

Back
Top Bottom