Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Someone smart said it's better to wear some heat while grabbing tickets...
nerd.gif
I wore fragments and wanted to chop off my pinky toes when the day was over

Damn all this talk about the raffle process, ill put in my .02....of course it depenfs on where you live, what u do for a living, etc etc etc...lots of variables...
...i live in sf bay area peninsula, TONS of competition here, but its worth it to put in tix to me. almost no spot is gonna be 100% legit, but if u do your due dilligence (put in work) its totally possible to.snag a pair or pairs even.
Last year i got 2 infra23 vis with 4 or so tix. Those were reselling for a pretty penny when they dropped.

Last edited:
Got 14 tickets for SBB1 and 8 tickets for Yeezy's

I spent about 4-5 hours in total... including lunch with wifey and few smoke breaks :lol: :pimp:

PTO whole day as I had court in the morning

Come flame me bihhhhhhh

View media item 1597429
Someone smart said it's better to wear some heat while grabbing tickets... :nerd:
said who? fam I rocked house shoes to collect raffle tix :lol:. The less people see what I rock going out the better

What time does FTL usually do phone calls? Thanks in advance. Got work today so leaving the phone @ my homies (who also did the same raffles). 

All of NT is about that money bruh

Just those peeps who are open about it and the peeps who all of a sudden don't resell cause they struck out lol

Why not charge $650 if you have dummies paying it though?
lmao..true...why not if the folks will pay for anything...

Thanks again for the SBB bro...knew I can always count on you!
Inbox-plosion!

said who? fam I rocked house shoes to collect raffle tix :lol:. The less people see what I rock going out the better

Maybe employees feel better towards you as you actually wear your shoes :nerd: at the end who the F cares :pimp:

Last edited:
Signed for raffles at my local HOH Ala Moana and Shoe Palace. Don't like my chances since they're probably the only two stores getting them in the whole state of Hawai‘i.

The manager at SP was being quite a d-bag with his tone when I asked him about the raffle. SP is getting both the Yeezys and SBB but you can only sign up for one raffle to participate in. I'm like WTF? Is it the same in other SPs?

Hope I get something though :tongue:

Signed for raffles at my local HOH Ala Moana and Shoe Palace. Don't like my chances since they're probably the only two stores getting them in the whole state of Hawai‘i.

The manager at SP was being quite a d-bag with his tone when I asked him about the raffle. SP is getting both the Yeezys and SBB but you can only sign up for one raffle to participate in. I'm like WTF? Is it the same in other SPs?

Hope I get something though
tongue.gif
Nicekicks here in ATX is owned by SP from what I hear and they let me raffle for both, whether i have a fair chance is a different story.

SP here said they weren't getting them

Maybe employees feel better towards you as you actually wear your shoes :nerd: at the end who the F cares :pimp:
Lol fugg them employees. Can only rock my shi on the weekend due to work week but I know I can abuse the hell out of them then

Going to a spot near the crib for tickets, wonder if the manager will take $60 to secure me
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom