Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

So I was looking at my WC4’s and had a thought. I feel like when we see those again they’ll most likely be hit with the reimagined gimmick too. Especially with it being so successful thus far. I’m fine with the 1’s and the wc3. I’d have to draw the line at pre yellowed netting on a wc4. What do y’all think? I almost want to guarantee that we will see the 4’s with this treatment in 2024.
Didn't think about a 2024 release date but I'd definitely welcome it. I like the yellowed netting. Like WASHED KING WASHED KING I wear my kicks and don't just stare at them so they eventually become "VNTG" in a personalized way. I'd be fine if they never released another pristine pair again and this reimagined theme took over to be honest. Only thing they could do better at this point is tech but that's a different conversation.

image.png

I'm thinking more along the lines of this for 11s

image.png

This minus the signature and midsole crack obviously for the 5s.

I'll say it again for the people in the back, this version with the "yellowed" tabs and side >>> white. Looks MUCH better. Shoudda been that off white color off rip when they first came out, not cause it aged but just looks better.

I'd be fine if they never released another pristine pair again and this reimagined theme took over to be honest.

https%3A%2F%2Fmedia0.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FeaLAQlhJO4vL2%2Fsource.gif

Word of advice from a shoe connoisseur- :lol: Ya’ll should really manage your expectations on this one. This upcoming release will be on L&F f*****y levels. I just went through 10 years of my Jordan 3 purchases. I have copped 18 different colorways. (Yes I know…I have a problem) I have only had to pay resale on 1 colorway. You guessed it! White Cement! -2013 ‘88 and FT lines. All I’m sayin is make up your mind right now on whether or not you’ll pay $400 for these. It will be best for some of y’alls mental health. Especially if you're salty 4 mos before launch Ha!
This is actually why I have zero stress about this release. I’ve been waiting more than 30 years for these in a good form, so I’ll have three pairs, whatever it takes. If it has to be resale on these …
1671251438550.gif

With zero Fs given.

Never seen this before … StockX isn’t allowing anyone to list these for sale. The place-ask button is grayed out. Is that because it thinks it can’t authenticate pairs? Does it think all the early pairs people are selling are stolen from Memphis? Interesting.
Interesting...If Nike intentionally uploads and successfully sells these seemingly 1:1 rep, UAs, fakes on the StockX platform it's a wrap on the counterfeiting litigation. Time to settle! StockX can't possibly 100% authenticate a shoe that hasn't been released yet, unless Nike gives them an early pair for comparison...(not gonna happen)

GOAT on the other hand says "We got Footlocker inventory! We Pre-Authenticate round here!-Come on over!" :lol:

GOAT👇🏾

F26E04B7-FD74-4696-834D-F9322AA268EF.gif

Last edited:
This is actually why I have zero stress about this release. I’ve been waiting more than 30 years for these in a good form, so I’ll have three pairs, whatever it takes. If it has to be resale on these …
1671251438550.gif

With zero Fs given.
Same , fav shoe all time , release 2 days after my 50th bday , I’ll pay whatever and care less to have two pairs

Never seen this before … StockX isn’t allowing anyone to list these for sale. The place-ask button is grayed out. Is that because it thinks it can’t authenticate pairs? Does it think all the early pairs people are selling are stolen from Memphis? Interesting.

makes sense from a business standpoint

the average person may assume stockx is just selling fake early pairs

just helps to back Nike's claims

Interesting...If Nike intentionally uploads and successfully sells these seemingly 1:1 rep, UAs, fakes on the StockX platform it's a wrap on the counterfeiting litigation. Time to settle! StockX can't possibly 100% authenticate a shoe that hasn't been released yet, unless Nike gives them an early pair...(not gonna happen)

GOAT on the other hand says "We got Footlocker inventory! We Pre-Authenticate round here!-Come on over!" :lol:

GOAT👇🏾

F26E04B7-FD74-4696-834D-F9322AA268EF.gif
Exactly. That's what I was thinking from jump...how are these able to verify these pairs. Release is 3 months out for chrissakes.

Though I’ve never been the BIGGEST 3 fan (they’re dope, just been more of a 1, 4, 6 fan personally), I’ve always wanted an OG/retro WC 3. I have the Free Throw Lines (which I love), but they’re still not these as they have that clear sole. I’m on the side of preferring that these didn’t have the faux aging, but seeing as it’s really not all that yellow, I’m not mad at it. Just need a single pair, and I’m good.

So I was looking at my WC4’s and had a thought. I feel like when we see those again they’ll most likely be hit with the reimagined gimmick too. Especially with it being so successful thus far. I’m fine with the 1’s and the wc3. I’d have to draw the line at pre yellowed netting on a wc4. What do y’all think? I almost want to guarantee that we will see the 4’s with this treatment in 2024.
I unfortunately totally agree. The ONLY OG, after these WC 3s, that I’ll want (as I have all the other OGs I’ve ever wanted) are the Military 4s, and I wouldn’t be surprised if they hit them with this “reimagined” madness. I hope not, but I wouldn’t be shocked. If they do, I just pray they don’t do any yellowing to the netting, as that’s just bad IMO.

Back
Top Bottom