Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I wonder why nobody is leaking or disclosing the perceived stock numbers on these? After the L&Fs chaos of a release I guess it don’t really matter |l. If stock on those were supposedly 500k then they need to make at least 1M of these. I’m already salty about this release.

Word of advice from a shoe connoisseur- :lol: Ya’ll should really manage your expectations on this one. This upcoming release will be on L&F f*****y levels. I just went through 10 years of my Jordan 3 purchases. I have copped 18 different colorways. (Yes I know…I have a problem) I have only had to pay resale on 1 colorway. You guessed it! White Cement! -2013 ‘88 and FT lines. All I’m sayin is make up your mind right now on whether or not you’ll pay $400 for these. It will be best for some of y’alls mental health. Especially if you're salty 4 mos before launch Ha!

Not rolling.

These won’t be LF levels of difficulty
72C72BC4-4881-4F15-8573-9DB9317FD873.gif

We’ll see :lol:

If I hit I'll put my ftl up for sale if not oh well just give the lebron 10 mvp and some few other grails on my short list and I need to wrap this hobby up

So I was looking at my WC4’s and had a thought. I feel like when we see those again they’ll most likely be hit with the reimagined gimmick too. Especially with it being so successful thus far. I’m fine with the 1’s and the wc3. I’d have to draw the line at pre yellowed netting on a wc4. What do y’all think? I almost want to guarantee that we will see the 4’s with this treatment in 2024.

I hadn't missed on any GR retro on the old footapps for 2 years straight before the change to FLX. Most of the time with multiples too so I could pick and choose which pairs I wanted to keep cause I was grabbing more than 1. Only time I struck out was for limited releases and womens pairs like those Satin 1's and even those I was batting like .500.

Switch to FLX I've hit like only 4 times in the span of 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom