Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

So I was looking at my WC4’s and had a thought. I feel like when we see those again they’ll most likely be hit with the reimagined gimmick too. Especially with it being so successful thus far. I’m fine with the 1’s and the wc3. I’d have to draw the line at pre yellowed netting on a wc4. What do y’all think? I almost want to guarantee that we will see the 4’s with this treatment in 2024.

Was gonna say the same exact thing, but most of this thread has seems to have drank the yellow Kool Aid already :lol:.
Aged Tabs and misdoles aren't bad, but netting I absolutely cannot stand.
My 2016 white cements have already started to yellow in the netting, so if that's how the next release drops then money saved.

What's next, Concords with piss uppers and gum soles?

Honestly I wear my shoes so the whole pre-aged thing doesn't bother me as much as the next guy on top of the fact I rarely clean my sneakers too.

The yellowing doesn't show dirt nearly as bad as pure white shoes.

True but for the 5's they basically had to change the shoe's entire upper material to get that one off.

Wanting pre-dusty and cracked durabuck is INSANE.

Edit) I take back my statement they will for sure throw whatever they had on them Taupe 4's on the 5's.

1671209229860.png
1671209161719.png

1671209186416.png

Prefer no yellowing/reimagining, but these do look way better than I thought they would. Almost more of a bone/off white color than the piss yellow that we see with natural aging. I like them enough to get a pair for sure. Though it does hurt a bit to support Nike's BS with these lame "concepts"....oh well. I've never had WCs, and these are perfectly acceptable.

I'll say it again for the people in the back, this version with the "yellowed" tabs and side >>> white. Looks MUCH better. Shoudda been that off white color off rip when they first came out, not cause it aged but just looks better.

Yellowed netting on the 4's to mimic an aged look would be terrible though. That I cant get jiggy with. Also 11's aged woudnt be a great idea...I mean the shoe has no leather on it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom