Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

wtf-gif.gif

How common are fakes these days? I see some reasonably priced pairs on Depop just wanted to know if I should proceed with caution.

Yeah I know now it’s harder than ever to tell I just assumed since the prices were so low something was off.
If the prices and sizing availability are too good to be true (i.e. much lower prices than all other platforms and available in a full size run) then it's likely a scam. Also, if you've never seen them mentioned here on NT or listed as a place to cop on the sneaker sites then chances are it's not legitimate. We are basically all professional sneaker buyers here. You'd be hard pressed to find a website that we don't know about and haven't vetted in all our collective sneaker journeys 😂

Last edited:
If the prices and sizing availability are too good to be true (i.e. much lower prices than all other platforms and available in a full size run) then it's likely a scam. Also, if you've never seen them mentioned here on NT or listed as a place to cop on the sneaker sites then chances are it's not legitimate. We are basically all professional sneaker buyers here. You'd be hard pressed to find a website that we don't know about and haven't vetted in all our collective sneaker journeys 😂
Yeah like I said I haven’t bought a pair of Jordan’s in about 12 years but looks like people are still up to there old tricks 😂.

depop is not a fake site, though, just has no vetting. same as offer up. legits possibly mixed with fakes but no one to tell you otherwise.
I feel you but with all the platforms available even outside of the big 3 I find it sketchy that a seller would even choose a site affiliated with inauthentic product. Especially for an item that really should have no issues moving pretty quickly.

Yeah like I said I haven’t bought a pair of Jordan’s in about 12 years but looks like people are still up to there old tricks 😂.
Old Tricks+New Dogs=New & Improved Tricks
😂
Alot of these "fakes" are top notch. Virtually indistinguishable from authentic product. 12 years ago and before that fakes were fairly easy to distinguish. Not the case these days. Heck, the fakes may use better materials in some instances. That's why certain shoes I won't even buy if I have to go the resell route and if I do I stick to a certain list of selling platforms. And not that it guarantees I'll receive an authentic pair. They just offer enough layers of process to give me an acceptable degree of peace of mind.

Back
Top Bottom