Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Yep, yellowed tabs and what not >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ya'll wyling with the white is better talk. Dang purists.
Dude :smh:. This is so cringe. What are you talking about? You do understand that in ‘88 the shoe released with brand new white paint right rather than pre-yellowed right? Hey these are super nice and the nostalgic aged hit adds a cool unique element to these. We all want these, appreciate them and can’t wait to get a pair I’m sure but to say that people who may prefer them to look brand new/ ice white (in their OG form) out of the box if they had the choice is “wyling” is what’s really wild to me lol. Purist or not.

Last edited:
Dude :smh:. This is a so cringe. What are you talking about? You do understand that in ‘88 the shoe released with brand new white paint right rather than pre-yellowed right? Hey these are super nice and the nostalgic aged hit adds a cool unique element to these. We all want these, appreciate them and can’t wait to get a pair I’m sure but to say that people who may prefer them to look brand new/ ice white (in their OG form) out of the box if they had the choice is “wyling” is what’s really wild to me lol. Purist or not.

Yes it was white paint no duh, and im saying it looks better with the aged tabs. :lol: Shoudda came like that in 88 and not in an aged way, it shudda been that off white color period.

I know it's not WC3, but y'all feel better after seeing this pair ?

FkbrgrIagAAC8AK

Anyone else out here rockin actual vintage pairs? Like 2013 or earlier with an aged backtab

Regardless how you personally feel about it. You can’t deny that right now is the best time to bust em out anyway, while the vintage trend is at an alltime high

The more these surface, I'm looking closely at all the intricate details. Something tells me several different shapes and cement/elephant print designs and shades will flood the scene prior to release and it'll be difficult to tell what is legit and what isn't until official images drop.

So many people going to get hit with the okie doke simply due to lack of patience.

Wore mine today. I have to say, they fit just like the Fire Red 3's which were a little big for me. I usually wear a 10.5 in 3's but FR I had to get a 10 which fit perfect. Got a 10.5 in the reimagined 3's and same issue. They are little big, Will get a 10 when they release in march.

Back
Top Bottom