Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

I hope those Black Metallic 5's release next year. They're so simple, yet so fresh

with Nike Air
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Yo thanks for the list

Mad points for that.

Now I can make filter out what to save for and when to be ready

Last edited:
Bordeauxs are coming
I hope you're right. I'm guessing these will be the Black Friday release for 2015, unless they choose to do a black based retro+ colorway instaed.

Even though at this point there's no confirmation on either, I'm almost positive that some where during the year we'll see bordeauxs, I'm not so sure about the hares though. After the little stunt they pulled with maroons this year, you never know.

I hope you're right. I'm guessing these will be the Black Friday release for 2015, unless they choose to do a black based retro+ colorway instaed.

Even though at this point there's no confirmation on either, I'm almost positive that some where during the year we'll see bordeauxs, I'm not so sure about the hares though. After the little stunt they pulled with maroons this year, you never know.

Too much smoke for there not to be a fire with hares (leaked pics..Darnell docket got a pair ...super grainy "sample pics")

Maroons were just speculation and wishful thinking from nt

Bordeauxs are coming

Hares in May. That's a done deal.

People would **** their pants if they'd go with NA.

Also, since Hare's are coming out in May, I hope most of the attention would go there, so I can cop Chicago's without hassle 
laugh.gif
im hoping the same but the truth is chicagos will have way more attention than a pair 7s./ 

Ha, I read right over Hares.. yeah, those are trash.

Remastered Blk Metallic 5 would be nice, NA would be cool but I'd be good with correct shape, dura, and no '23' again..

Well since it's 5 months away, the demand might change... also, two of them are confirmed for May, so there might be others that will release alongside the Chicago 1's and Hare 7's.
Remastered Blk Metallic 5 would be nice, NA would be cool but I'd be good with correct shape, dura, and no '23' again..
YES! Durabuck.

If they do that I'd cop, no doubt.

Hehe - Nike pulled the "remastered" card to beat EPS estimates. Same shoes, same colorway, same production lines.

As long as we keep eating up them jays, spending more than $400/month to stock one/rock one, and resellers gobbling up jays, Nike will continue with the price increases. This selling out in 3 minutes tihs will feed their corporate greed. Keep buying at $200 and Nike will smile and say, "let's put Nike Air on some Black Cements or 5's for $250!" Guess what, we will gobble that tihs up as usual. (think NA 88s for $200 but "remastered") LOL

Last edited:
so the legend blue midnight navys are the "columbias"? just trying to see what i am going to have to buy next year and when

Besides the 4's that we already know about (Oreos, Columbias, Teals, Anniversarys)...what others are rumored? 

Hehe - Nike pulled the "remastered" card to beat EPS estimates. Same shoes, same colorway, same production lines.

As long as we keep eating up them jays, spending more than $400/month to stock one/rock one, and resellers gobbling up jays, Nike will continue with the price increases. This selling out in 3 minutes tihs will feed their corporate greed. Keep buying at $200 and Nike will smile and say, "let's put Nike Air on some Black Cements or 5's for $250!" Guess what, we will gobble that tihs up as usual. (think NA 88s for $200 but "remastered") LOL
that's not how it works.  The EPS estimates that Nike puts out would legally have to account for the forecasted earnings from the 'remastered' increase.  If they beat the estimates, its because they sold more than they forecasted

Some guy that joined in '13 posted these rumored to be released:

True Blue 3s*
Columbia 4s
Oreo 4s
OG Cement 4s*
Bred 4s
Seagreen 4s
Thunder 4s*
Cool Grey 4s*
Motorsport 4s*
Doernbecher 4s
Hare 7s*