Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

not too big of a deal tho. since the wages ,labors and material are getting more expensive in china. it sucks but its something understandable./ 

I just meant in terms of buyers. Will this overtime help to limit resellers and make these shoes easier to obtain?

Black Metallic 5's = added on my list

My favorite shoe alongside the black/infrared VI. If/when they do release the 3m tongue has to be blinding and the side netting has to take up more of the shoe's side. I was disappointed in the recent V's for many reasons but the tongue and netting were two biggies.

I like the XIs as much as the next person, but we have 2 XI Mids this year (3 days apart and one of them will be $500 retail, might I add)

and then this in 2014

And this in 2015

To say they're milking the XI at this point is an understatement.
I am betting Space Jam Mids in December 2015 (aren't they next in the cycle of AJ11 releases in December?) and Bred Lows, but with some other changes like a red backtab at some times next year.

Last edited:

I am betting Space Jams in December 2015 (aren't they next in the cycle of AJ11 releases in December?) and Bred Lows, but with some other changes like a red backtab at some times next year.
bred lows are in may. they wont do 11 lows for holiday release. lows arent nearly as popular as mids.

I am betting Space Jams in December 2015 (aren't they next in the cycle of AJ11 releases in December?) and Bred Lows, but with some other changes like a red backtab at some times next year.

Would be nice. Im betting on those red pe 11 though.

Would be nice. Im betting on those red pe 11 though.

Yep, those would work too tho. I've figured it would be a retro+ again next year since those Gammas still sold well. Hopefully they do start the cycle over w space jams in '16.. Remastered too.. :wow: would be nice if they would get the Jumpman facing the right direction again since they so worried about him having fingers and ish.

Last edited:
hopefully not a fugly CW like gammas tho. 
I did n think they where too bad, with regular pants on they are basically all back 11's. They could have been worse. It would be interesting, though, to see what would happen if they released a really bad 11 in the holiday season

I did n think they where too bad, with regular pants on they are basically all back 11's. They could have been worse. It would be interesting, though, to see what would happen if they released a really bad 11 in the holiday season
they could mess up one year and next year produce millions of SJs. ppl be thirsty for them. instant sell out

@ Shenggg-Youre entitled to opinion ,no doubt. I personally feel the Gamma 11s are the 4th Best mid 11 ever to be released. #4.Gammas,#3.Cg,#2.Tuxedo/and/or Dmp,#1.Playoff.

Back
Top Bottom