Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

Yeah, its unfortunate that smalls details like that throw the shoe off. I can understand the netting was probably due to cost, but switching the jumpman was unnecessary. It throws the off the flow of the left shoe. But with increased prices, there is no reason why they cant give us the original netting. There was something about that netting that made the shoe special. The look and feel of it was nice.
I agree..  One month away before we find out I guess

Its details like this that will tell us if JB is blowing smoke up everyone's *** or if they're serious about the whole remastered ****.  The jumpman facing the correct way is a small detail but if they are trying to get every detail back to OG this is one small way to prove it

Yeah, its unfortunate that smalls details like that throw the shoe off. I can understand the netting was probably due to cost, but switching the jumpman was unnecessary. It throws the off the flow of the left shoe. But with increased prices, there is no reason why they cant give us the original netting. There was something about that netting that made the shoe special. The look and feel of it was nice.

Or at the very least make sure the side panel netting is angle to be parallel with the wing.

Why can't JB release these?

10817989_583870265078561_1581388647_n.jpg

10810079_700953320001066_1451616923_n.jpg

Last edited:
Surprisingly enough  Good quality pictures for the   Air Jordan 7 Retro “Marvin The Martian” haven't leaked out yet. Would like to know if I should take back my comments about not liking them after better pictures surface

Last edited:
What will the material be for remastered shoes like the black metallic V's and black /red VII's?

Also, anyone think all these releases at such high prices by JB will backfire? It seems that they are raising prices and not at all slowing down how many they release.

Last edited:
What will the material be for remastered shoes like the black metallic V's and black /red VII's?

Also, anyone think all these releases at such high prices by JB will backfire? It seems that they are raising prices and not at all slowing down how many they release.

Man, I sure as hell hope it's durabuck.

I'm a bit tired of passing on shoes I would otherwise want because of the materials.

As for it backfiring, I don't think they've pushed it to that point yet. Sadly :smh:

Last edited:

not too big of a deal tho. since the wages ,labors and material are getting more expensive in china. it sucks but its something understandable./ 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom