Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

So between the Concoand the Legend Blue/Columbia, how would you rate those two?

Columbias are at the back of the line.. no comparison ... concords are ICONIC... columbias are just hyped up right now bc they have not been retried in quite some time... the concord release was I N S A N E... plus playoff 11s and space jams are also more desirable.. just my opinion

Columbias are at the back of the line.. no comparison ... concords are ICONIC... columbias are just hyped up right now bc they have not been retried in quite some time... the concord release was I N S A N E... plus playoff 11s and space jams are also more desirable.. just my opinion
I respect your opinion and it does make sense, I wish I could find some decent looking Concord (Mid) for a good price and not fakes.
frown.gif

did you call the concord 11s, Tuxedos??, Im not familiar with that name. I havent been a sneaker enthusiast for all that long,and I recently just graduated from a rough bout with puberty, so Im just coming into my own,trying to grasp the concept of life, can you please school me Monopolize?
Sure thing Kixx, Im always willing to enlighten the youngins. That nicknames been around for them since the OG concords dropped. Then Brand J dropped the all white with black lows, and ppl started calling them tuxedos . As far as the concept of life goes ,thats something youll come to understand with age. Patience young grass hopper, Patience.

Last edited:
Sure thing Kixx, Im always willing to enlighten the youngins. That nicknames been around for them since the OG concords dropped. Then Brand J dropped the all white with black lows, and ppl started calling them tuxedos . As far as the concept of life goes ,thats something youll come to understand with age. Patience young grass hopper, Patience.

U must be really lonely to go out of your way and edit what I wrote. u must feel really good about yourself being 40 yrs old and being on a forum.. it's ok to feel dumb and call them tuxedos and try to justify it.. keep it moving.. still live with mommy? .

I hope those Black Metallic 5's release next year. They're so simple, yet so fresh

If it's possible for me to cop 2 pairs, I'd do it. One for rocking, one for balling 

Back
Top Bottom