Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

I thought 3's are going back in the vault? Just lost credibility for me right there. Seems more like a wish list

Last edited:
I thought 3's are going back in the vault? Just lost credibility for me right there. Seems more like a wish list

it is a wishlist

what would be the point in 2016 for most peopple if all those released? i know if i could cop most on that list especially 3/4 i wouldnt even need to buy anymore shoes from garbage JB

Hopefully all these releases JB will supposedly be putting out at the $190 + price tag will cause most people to pick and choose a few releases here and there to buy. Maybe this will make it easier to finally buy shoes again.

still smh that they are bringing the quality back to 20 year old levels and we are supposed to be excited

Hopefully all these releases JB will supposedly be putting out at the $190 + price tag will cause most people to pick and choose a few releases here and there to buy. Maybe this will make it easier to finally buy shoes again.

not sure if srs

retros are already $170/180.

10-20 increase isnt stopping anyone

not sure if srs

retros are already $170/180.

10-20 increase isnt stopping anyone

That's what Nike wants to hear.

JB will never have issue moving some of their beloved retros. but with them retroing the same shoes every few years it seems they are running out of their key classics. In my mind most of their future releases will be easier to buy for that reason.

Last edited:
Some guy that joined in '13 posted these rumored to be released:
That Guy Been a collector since '01, and is/was a member of N.T under another handle ,I believe it was "THE J COLLECTOR",also a member of S.C. Was the Official price checker, and legit checker over there for awhile.
Also was a mod on sneakerfiles when they had a forum ran by "Brain916".
Hes been on NT since '05,back when Rocksteady , Method, J Rose , iljapino were mods/admins here. You shouldnt pass judgement based on join dates.

As for those supposive upcoming releases, that info comes via a fellow member who goes by"NeighborhoodOG". He got that info off of the following link.
http://www.23isback.me/jordan-3-true-blue-2015-jordan-releases/

Last edited:
Only thing that makes me doubt the list is the Doernbecher 4s

Why would They remaster and release a shoe like that?

Only thing that makes me doubt the list is the Doernbecher 4s
Why would They remaster and release a shoe like that?
I doubt the majority of that list . My question is where in the hizell did 23isback pull that info from? Theyre like the wikipedia for Jordan info, meaning anyone can state something,and have it pushed off as if its factual.
Although,,At the same time ,they have predicted ,or provided truths.

Last edited:
All i want retrod are the DMP 6s with the same material as the 09 varsity reds, that would be amazing.

All i want retrod are the DMP 6s with the same material as the 09 varsity reds, that would be amazing.
Yea im with u, ppl hate on that buttery suede, I like it better than the durabuck. The buttery suede makes black look like a deep rich black.(especially when brushed)

Whereas dura gives a slightly faded black look.

Last edited:
Nike ain't stupid.  They know if a shoe moves, they might as well pocket it themselves.  Reselling is set to die.  The bubble has been brewing for a while now.

You gotta be out of your mind if you think reselling is going to die.
Depends on what Nike wants to let them do. If they really wanted to they could just jack the prices up and leave no room for the resellers to make anything. The gap is already starting to close. For every reseller tho, there's a sucker who will shop with him. So they prob won't be any time soon unless folks just flat out stop buying from anyone except an authorized Nike retailer. And people are too thirsty and impatient for that apparantly.

Last edited:
They restocked not to long ago and then JB dropped the Thunder 14s

I was thinking the Lightnings would drop instead.

In the leaked List BSS posted.

Only a few of these are actually releasing from the list SO FAR

We will know in due time

Back
Top Bottom