Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

So far it's looking like the White / Metallic V's, Bordeaux VII's, and the Black / Red XI Lows are the on the hit list for me...Nothing else really catching my eye at this point...VII's will be a pass as well if they do the midsole dirty like they did on the 11' release...

Now if we can get some solid confirmation on a drop for the Black / Red XII's then I might have to re-think my three pair per year limit...

Wait, the Chiago 1s are coming out again?  Didn't they come out not too long ago?
Yeah, but those were sooooooo poor quality. I NEVER complain about JB quality because it's pointless. It is what it is and we all know this. But those were especially hurrendous. 

I can honestly say that I'm over Jordans, I've been in the game 15+ years and had just about every one that dropped. Last pair of Jays I copped were the Obsidian 12's and the Dave White 1's.... I've seen the sneaker game change in front of my eyes and the thirst is too real for Jordans nowadays, it's kind of played out to me. I normally only dealt with Jordans from 2008 and under because of quality issues and the lack of quality made me appreciate other sneaker models and brands more. I don't know about this new "remastered" line, it's kind of a joke to me considering we've all been asking for Jordan Brand to make this happen for years now but the crazy up-charge on retail price for these new releases is crazy, I think I'm good. 

I can cop 2-3 better quality kicks with newer technology then dropping bread on just 1 pair of Jordans that look and feel like B-grades and EVERYONE is going to have. To each their own but I think I'm throwing in the towel this go around. Haven't seen anything dropping lately that caught my interest and next year isn't anything special to me either. #Kanyeshrug

I can honestly say that I'm over Jordans, I've been in the game 15+ years and had just about every one that dropped. Last pair of Jays I copped were the Obsidian 12's and the Dave White 1's.... I've seen the sneaker game change in front of my eyes and the thirst is too real for Jordans nowadays, it's kind of played out to me. I normally only dealt with Jordans from 2008 and under because of quality issues and the lack of quality made me appreciate other sneaker models and brands more. I don't know about this new "remastered" line, it's kind of a joke to me considering we've all been asking for Jordan Brand to make this happen for years now but the crazy up-charge on retail price for these new releases is crazy, I think I'm good. 

I can cop 2-3 better quality kicks with newer technology then dropping bread on just 1 pair of Jordans that look and feel like B-grades and EVERYONE is going to have. To each their own but I think I'm throwing in the towel this go around. Haven't seen anything dropping lately that caught my interest and next year isn't anything special to me either. #Kanyeshrug

I agree with you! REPPED!!

Yes very true but this time they are gonna "REMASTER" it & have the Nike Air on the tongue.

Yeah, but those were sooooooo poor quality. I NEVER complain about JB quality because it's pointless. It is what it is and we all know this. But those were especially hurrendous. 
Is it confirmed?  And where can I read up more about it? I thought it was just a rumor.  Man, JB w/ that 'shady' business.   Thanks guys.

I was all for the Oreos & Colombias but that price?? Yikes, I'm good. I jus think I can spend 190+ tax on something else with better quailty. I jus don't like how JB is upping the price for their kicks but I can find better quailty & comfort in Puma Suedes or Reebok ya know. The only JB shoes I really care about are the 1's & that's it.

But even the price on 1's & the limited tag are making me kinda iffy to even try...jus look at the Frags hype. Iono I'm jus gettin over these high priced shoes & lookin for stuff on discount. Jus my personal preference.

Is it confirmed?  And where can I read up more about it? I thought it was just a rumor.  Man, JB w/ that 'shady' business.   Thanks guys.

They have a Thread in the JB forums for the "Remastered" Chicagos which are suppose to drop next summer but there isn't any info on em as of right now, but you'll see the news eventually.

They have a Thread in the JB forums for the "Remastered" Chicagos which are suppose to drop next summer but there isn't any info on em as of right now, but you'll see the news eventually.

May 30, 2015 according to a few online sites...

This is from S-O-L-E-Collector (Since NT blocks that name for some reason)...
View media item 1304060
No pictures yet...

I'm all for May 30th because, with any kind of luck, it will take some of the heat off the Black / Red XI Low's that are set to drop on the 23rd...

Yes very true but this time they are gonna "REMASTER" it

confirmed bruh

you guys up there bring back the meaning of NT. legit help, bless yall. thank you very much.happy holidays.

lol JB is gonna remaster our bank account next year
sick.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom