JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

YES! Just called all the shoe stores at my local mall and all of them are getting these. Kinda shocked that's all, the usual stores don't get these limited releases! Raffles start today gonna head on out right now.......PEACE!!!

YES! Just called all the shoe stores at my local mall and all of them are getting these. Kinda shocked that's all, the usual stores don't get these limited releases! Raffles start today gonna head on out right now.......PEACE!!!
if u have any sheik codes please share

Its funny because I was passing on these. My friend and his friend are hype about it. Personally I don't like the sole. It just seems like an awkward transition from the red leather to the white sole.

Last edited:
Picked These Up..
pimp.gif

IMG_4414 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4416 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4417 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4418 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4419 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4420 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4425 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4426 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4427 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4429 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4431 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4430 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4432 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
Those are some really great pictures. What camera did you use to take them?

if u have any sheik codes please share
Well, got 2 pairs secured from FTL. Footaction gave all the FCFS tickets out. I signed up at Champs & Shoepalace.

FTL & FA had 2 FSR at each store!

Sheik is a FCFS campout!

Last edited:
Got 3 ticks from 3 stores nearby. Looked at their sign up sheets and noticed im the only one raffling for my size lol. Saw some 9.5 ad a lot of 10 and up. Hope i can win 1. Love red shoes.

That damn white midsole man. Smh makes them look kinda orthopedic.

So what color should it have been???black?? Like the infrared 23?

I entered two raffles at my local HOH and Champs. Hopefully I will win one them. I only need one pair.

I started on the HoH raffles today. FTA Wednesday and then champs Thursday. All to end up paying resale on Saturday. I got it bad.

nah, gonna hurt worse just because I put in the effort.
well it could be a whole lot worse. you could wait in line all night, have a good spot in line and come morning time the store releases only like three pairs and you wasted all night for nothing.

will stores use the same registering page today as tomorrow? want to enter again
different for each store but if they see the same name twice they will dub you. unlikely but possible. lets say you somehow win the raffle twice and they see same name and number. If you don't get dubbed then you got the dilemma of picking up two pairs from the same store.

well it could be a whole lot worse. you could wait in line all night, have a good spot in line and come morning time the store releases only like three pairs and you wasted all night for nothing.
lol I ain't bout that life. I don't even try for limited releases normally. Saw that happen for the 11 lows to a 13 year old. He was 1st to ask for a size 9 and they didn't have any. Needless to say, he and everyone else was beyond baffled.

That happened at my villa about 7 youngbulls stayed out all night and got nothing

Ouch! That has to be one of the worst feelings ever, especially if you were the first to ask for your size and didnt get it!
Nah they definitely weren't the first to ask for their respective sizes it's just they were to back in the line to even have a chance

Nah they definitely weren't the first to ask for their respective sizes it's just they were to back in the line to even have a chance

Im almost 30 and Ive never had to camp overnight. When I was in high school it was easy to get to the store an hour before they open, and still secure a pair on RD. I do remember getting to footlocker at 5am for the bred 11's in '01, but thats it.

Im almost 30 and Ive never had to camp overnight. When I was in high school it was easy to get to the store an hour before they open, and still secure a pair on RD. I do remember getting to footlocker at 5am for the bred 11's in '01, but thats it.
exactly, never did the overnight camp. If line looks like I'm going to waste my 2hrs waiting I ain't doing it.

Back
Top Bottom