JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

Got all my raffles done yesterday hopefully i can get a pair or two if not oh well on to the next one

These are coming out here. Retail is hefty (240 after taxes) but it's usually fairly hassle free grabbing stuff here. I'm still kind of on the fence

Last edited:
Honestly guys I'm not seeing how these are "limited" or a QS. If you look at the launch locators for FTL, FA, and Champs, all three retailers are getting these at a fair amount of stores. I mean I wouldn't say these are a GR but they aren't limited. Maybe one of those "Limited GR's" if that term actually exists haha.

Why does everyone think these are that limited? I could be completely wrong, but if someone has a different insight I'm curious to hear it.

Thanks

I got a phone call from a number similar tomines at 10 last night... could that have been footlocker or footaction? i.e. using local cell phone numbers

I got a phone call from a number similar tomines at 10 last night... could that have been footlocker or footaction? i.e. using local cell phone numbers
yea but unlikely since raffles are still being done. Best to answer all phone calls in future

Honestly guys I'm not seeing how these are "limited" or a QS. If you look at the launch locators for FTL, FA, and Champs, all three retailers are getting these at a fair amount of stores. I mean I wouldn't say these are a GR but they aren't limited. Maybe one of those "Limited GR's" if that term actually exists haha.

Why does everyone think these are that limited? I could be completely wrong, but if someone has a different insight I'm curious to hear it.

Thanks

Im just assuming they are limited because of the slim number of retailers that are actually getting them. Not to mention numerous people have insight on the number of pairs some of their local retailers are getting. In my area they seem to be more limited than most gr's, although not as limited as the infrared 23 CW that dropped during ASW. I could be wrong, but thats just my 2 cents.

heres some info
20% more pairs than infrared 23s
most stores will get 2 size runs( HOH,Champs ETC) some will get 3 size runs depending on city
check local stores like Villa etc they will have them but limited

Thanks

Naw they are limiited none of the FTL, FA, Champs are getting at all in my area

Thanks
footaction has a total of 4 locations getting these in Florida. That says limited to me at least.

heres some info
20% more pairs than infrared 23s
most stores will get 2 size runs( HOH,Champs ETC) some will get 3 size runs depending on city
check local stores like Villa etc they will have them but limited
[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Limited or not, I will try only at NDC if I don't get it just move on to next one. Every weeks Nike release hype sneakers tho.

Limited or not, I will try only at NDC if I don't get it just move on to next one. Every weeks Nike release hype sneakers tho.

This is my thinking. Nike's a machine right now, with new releases every week, with enough dope ones that it doesn't matter if you miss a few.

I hear yal boys, but truthfully I just need these and I'm good til infrared 6s. Passing on Christmas 11s like I do every year. And everything in between

the champs i went to this morning  for guaranteed tickets had 18 pairs...around 10 or 11 after the employees got theirs...i was 4th in line and they had maybe 6 or 7 pair left...no size 11.5s..one size 8, one size 12...everything in between...these are spread around thin...similar to the snake xi lows...looks like they are a GR then RD everybody missed out cuz each store only had 20 pair...do your work on these if u want em...all sites will be sold out quick...

The nightshade 2's where limited?
LOL I copped those with a lot of ease over here in Holland
Yea dey was, wen they dont cum out for gradeschool or big kid (men sizes only ) release making it limited, dese are cuming out with gradeschool

Last edited:
These are not as limited as the nightshade 2s. More stores will have the release, just in smaller amounts as in the case of my store. The shoe isn't that burgundy looking red that I've seen in some posted in the ferrari 14 thread. The leather is really really nice which upsets me b/c I want the white/blue 6s and I know the leather is going to be bad on those, I just know it. The sock liner is also a nice touch as well and overall the shoe has that Gucci inspiration that the first spiz'ike had when it dropped.

Yea dey was, wen they dont cum out for gradeschool or big kid (men sizes only ) release making it limited, dese are cuming out with gradeschool
incorrect, men sizes only...

Air Jordan 6 “Spiz’ike”
Color:
 Varsity Red/Classic Green-Black-White
Style Code:  694091-625
Release Date:  08/09/14
Price:  $170

I guess your not gonna cum

Who types or talking about sneakers like this ?

Last edited:

I see. In my opinion they where underrated as well. The 11 snake was much more popular.

Back
Top Bottom