JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

Im almost 30 and Ive never had to camp overnight. When I was in high school it was easy to get to the store an hour before they open, and still secure a pair on RD. I do remember getting to footlocker at 5am for the bred 11's in '01, but thats it.
I feel you I'm only 20 I've been buying shoes since I was 14 I remember the raging bull pack sitting at my local champs and splitting it with my homie yeah times have changed but hey you got to adapt I don't mind the overnight thing as I'm never outside the top 5 but I'll usually go catch the late night showing of whatever is out come back tell people might not be worth it to stay when I come back and see 30+ youngins and fall asleep in my chair after having fun with the drunkies that got kicked out the pub

I feel you I'm only 20 I've been buying shoes since I was 14 I remember the raging bull pack sitting at my local champs and splitting it with my homie yeah times have changed but hey you got to adapt I don't mind the overnight thing as I'm never outside the top 5 but I'll usually go catch the late night showing of whatever is out come back tell people might not be worth it to stay when I come back and see 30+ youngins and fall asleep in my chair after having fun with the drunkies that got kicked out the pub

Now that sounds like fun!

Yeah people see us in line and ask us what we are waiting for in front of a shoe store I either say out of business sale and or Nike Brand condoms
LOLLLLL I actually did this with the Champagne & Cigar release.

I went there for the Infrared 23 11's and asked people why they where camping. xD

LOLLLLL I actually did this with the Champagne & Cigar release.
I went there for the Infrared 23 11's and asked people why they where camping. xD
I think the best one was the Gamma 12 line people were still on the gamma hype and they only had 12 mens pairs so at about 2am there was a line of 30 so when the clubbers came by I'd say I'm waiting for Jordans they're waiting for fun

I think the best one was the Gamma 12 line people were still on the gamma hype and they only had 12 mens pairs so at about 2am there was a line of 30 so when the clubbers came by I'd say I'm waiting for Jordans they're waiting for fun
Lol. Can I get in the club?

Picked These Up..
pimp.gif

IMG_4414 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4416 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4417 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4418 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4419 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4420 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4425 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4426 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4427 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4429 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4431 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4430 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4432 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
How flexible is the leather on these?

For the first time ever I've had my 2014 Carmines on longer dan 1 hour (7 and counting) and I must admit that the material doesn't really give in.

So I'm curious how these are.

Picked These Up.. :pimp:

IMG_4414 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4416 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4417 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4418 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4419 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4420 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4425 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4426 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4427 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4429 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4431 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4430 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4432 by TWNTY8, on Flickr

How flexible is the leather on these?
For the first time ever I've had my 2014 Carmines on longer dan 1 hour (7 and counting) and I must admit that the material doesn't really give in.
So I'm curious how these are.
if it's like the infrared 23s, it won't be that hard to crease it

Thing I hate bout Jordan release now is its so hard to gauge hype or how bad people really want the shoe. Sometimes its limited but demand is not too high so it will be tough but obtainable then other times its limited and everybody wants its so I just don't know with these. I was very lucky to get infrared23s off hanon before all the backdoor link mess and I don't feel like these are madly demanded but I could sadly wrong. 

Last edited:
The red upper is beautiful. ..but that white midsole (which I could live with) and those out of place green accents ruin this shoe.

Just found out there is one FNL in my city doing raffles, headed there now! [emoji]127939[/emoji][emoji]127939[/emoji][emoji]127939[/emoji]

Put in my name into a raffle. No real intent to keep haha. Unless they really impress me in person.

Back
Top Bottom