JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

the top 5 who frequent the store often and general public are 2 different things :lol:
You right it's just always funny when we get snitched on for always being in the front well we knew they post on IG that they're gonna have them and we show up early

lol.. Maybe in the super rich areas.. but go to a normal urban area.. I had a pair of CDP XVI's and from afar dudes were running up to me asking me shoe size..lol  I was like these fools are that thirsty for another dudes footwear though..lol as usual, i didnt answer and let em know a man doesnt ask another man about a shoe size without alternative movies and kept it moving.. Lets not even wear the Kings crown.. gas station.. dudes following you around like you a female or something..#shoethirstisreal.. I seen a dude with the 2014 lebrons.. and was just like.. ooh he has some rare footwear and kept on moving.. Its not a big issue for me but for those dudes who are thirsty.. typically they cant afford them so they are willing to try someone they think they can get over on.. Thats why you have kids following people home and robbing them for their "breds" "concords" or in the case in South Florida driving from miami to west palm beach to rob a guy for his galaxies.. I mean these dudes litterally tracked dude down and followed him for almost 50 miles..:smh:

Alp lives in NYC though...Harlem, if I remember correctly...I've met him a few times...his appearance isn't that intimidating.

Can't be letting dudes punk you into not rocking your kicks. If somebody asks you your shoe size, you tell em "your size".

You right it's just always funny when we get snitched on for always being in the front well we knew they post on IG that they're gonna have them and we show up early

I think I know who you are...

If I'm correct, it's not the always being in front that's the issue...It's the playing multiple lines and "selling spots" that you hold via ghost chairs. It's a shame, because I think you are generally a pleasant person, but you associate with people that have no credibility. If you aren't a certain person in Philly, then completely disregard this post.

Not sure what you mean about snitching though...who's snitching? And to whom would they be snitching to? Aint no sneaker authority...

Peace.

Last edited:
lol.. Maybe in the super rich areas.. but go to a normal urban area.. I had a pair of CDP XVI's and from afar dudes were running up to me asking me shoe size..lol  I was like these fools are that thirsty for another dudes footwear though..lol as usual, i didnt answer and let em know a man doesnt ask another man about a shoe size without alternative movies and kept it moving.. Lets not even wear the Kings crown.. gas station.. dudes following you around like you a female or something..#shoethirstisreal.. I seen a dude with the 2014 lebrons.. and was just like.. ooh he has some rare footwear and kept on moving.. Its not a big issue for me but for those dudes who are thirsty.. typically they cant afford them so they are willing to try someone they think they can get over on.. Thats why you have kids following people home and robbing them for their "breds" "concords" or in the case in South Florida driving from miami to west palm beach to rob a guy for his galaxies.. I mean these dudes litterally tracked dude down and followed him for almost 50 miles..:smh:

Alp lives in NYC though...Harlem, if I remember correctly...I've met him a few times...his appearance isn't that intimidating.

Can't be letting dudes punk you into not rocking your kicks. If somebody asks you your shoe size, you tell em "your size".

only response i ever needed... & the look on some peoples faces when they hear that screams "ok let me leave this guy alone now"

Picked These Up..
pimp.gif

IMG_4414 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4416 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4417 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4418 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4419 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4420 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4425 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4426 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4427 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4429 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4431 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4430 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4432 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
nice pictures! is the interior of the shoe similar to the feel of bel air 5s?

lol.. I rather be smart than Flyod mayweather arrogant.. I rock em in nice areas..and I keep it that way..because if im unarmed (at the time) and you point a gun at me.. im cooperating.. just saying.. The guy behind the gun is already emotional if hes willing to kill someone over a pair of shoes.

I was in this thread before anyone knew what these were and were posting landfill pics.i cant see why anyone who isnt a hypebeast would want these. I guess having good taste makes you a lame nowadays

I was in this thread before anyone knew what these were and were posting landfill pics.i cant see why anyone who isnt a hypebeast would want these. I guess having good taste makes you a lame nowadays
what? the only person who post landfill pics is 160 :lol: & im pretty sure he wants these also

Last edited:
I think I know who you are...

If I'm correct, it's not the always being in front that's the issue...It's the playing multiple lines and "selling spots" that you hold via ghost chairs. It's a shame, because I think you are generally a pleasant person, but you associate with people that have no credibility. If you aren't a certain person in Philly, then completely disregard this post.

Not sure what you mean about snitching though...who's snitching? And to whom would they be snitching to? Aint no sneaker authority...

Peace.
Nah I'm not the person you're thinking of lol we don't play the lines but there have been a ghost chair here and there but they snitch to the manager about us always being the first 5 EVERYTIME

Close, Washington heights :lol:. You hit the nail on the head with that response. You can even say it jokingly and guys will get the point. Whether you're in line or somewhere else no need for people to be asking those types of questions (if you know em it's different though)

what? the only person who post landfill pics is 160 :lol: & im pretty sure he wants these also

i didnt post landfill pics for this shoe
i do that for the sb jordans or them ugly futures or crappy shines

there's a dude that did on the first page of this post

i wanted these since the first GM shots
their a nice shoe & glad i dont have to deal with the b.s come saturday

Last edited:
entered raffles or w.e. at a few places amd ces and had someone a few more for me. dont mind the odds.

Back
Top Bottom