JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

pimp.gif

Agreed. The black makes them a lot worse. Maybe an all icy blue sole with a white mid sole could be an improvement. Replace all the green white accents and we good.
Ice out the whole bottom. Voila!

SMH people keep buying this trash. As soon s that Spizike and limited hype was dropped, people suddenly want these struggle christmas shoes. GG jb

SMH people keep buying this trash. As soon s that Spizike and limited hype was dropped, people suddenly want these struggle christmas shoes. GG jb
lol get outta here, we've had the same core people in here for the pass few weeks. U just showed up tho, so hello to you.

extintion, you are a lame. the whites were difficult to obtain the first time for the newbs who don't know, I missed and got the black one miraculously on eastbay back in the day. foh

Saw a bunch of these floating around at Sneakercon NY last week...I figured they wouldn't be that hard to get simply from the amount of pairs I saw last week. I also heard that they weren't as limited as people thought they were.

I assumed my store would have about 25-35 pairs.

They actually had about 18, maybe a little less.

Good luck, fellas.

Sidebar: I'm happy that the Spiz'ikes are numbered this time around. A much higher number, albeit, but numbered nonetheless.

Agreed. The black makes them a lot worse. Maybe an all icy blue sole with a white mid sole could be an improvement. Replace all the green white accents and we good.

Ice out the whole bottom. Voila!
I like the iced out sole idea. I just don't like the ALL white midsole. Would start to look like trash soon. To me the show looks washed out as it connects to the all white sole. Maybe if it had a lil bit of black in there or red. Jus not feeling the all white.

I like the shoe but im passing.. too much hype.. dont need people following people home because one got the golden ticket to purchase limited shoes.

Back
Top Bottom