JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

Welp my request was deleted. Was just trying to put the swerve on that argument. Smh

virginia beach

I was born and raised there, just moved to florida about 5 yrs ago. I miss the shoe stores back home. I always check my hometown. Looks like Lynnhaven mall has stepped its game, been noticing a lot of heat dropping there, epspecially at the new HOH.

Welp my request was deleted. Was just trying to put the swerve on that argument. Smh
Whole argument was deleted. Can't even get mad, that mess was going nowhere positive anyways

raffles dude alp is right
was hoping for a second pair

Unless you want to pay over box & some places are sold out
Yea I do this :lol:, I would know.
Did not know these joints were that limited though, might be a problem.

I was born and raised there, just moved to florida about 5 yrs ago. I miss the shoe stores back home. I always check my hometown. Looks like Lynnhaven mall has stepped its game, been noticing a lot of heat dropping there, epspecially at the new HOH.
compared to other HOHs its sum *****..

My pair is from Villalibertypole here in rochester Ny. Lol a dude just passed on a 8.5 cause it wasnt his size but was about 13 - 15 heads in line ..
I think you gotta respect the guy who passed, due to it not being his size. There is nothing worse than people with small feet buying big sizes to resell. If there was more people like this guy it would be much easier to cop kickz.

I think you gotta respect the guy who passed, due to it not being his size. There is nothing worse than people with small feet buying big sizes to resell. If there was more people like this guy it would be much easier to cop kickz.
be a dang fool to leave empty handed if you were gonna drop resell on your personal pair but he didnt care about the lil 150$+ he wouldve made

Last edited:
Maybe workers and friends and family got plugged in first. I was surprised not many came out for these tho. Only bout 20 heads

Last edited:
Ooh that sucks at my villa the manager does a raffle with the employees and only one wins the place you'd think was rigged is the cleanest place ever

Not that many ppl at villas because it was kind of low key, just mentioned today

Last edited:
Don't know about other villas but we've known for a while they were getting them well at least our "top 5"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom