JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

Man the stores here in Jax, Fl seem to get nothing but GR's. Footaction, Foot Locker and Champs are getting a grand total of 0 pairs! Just waiting on an update from FNL, otherwise it will be an on-line "at-bat" with a likely strikeout.

Got my ticket from villa.. pretty easy cop here where im at
smokin.gif
Where you at??

Guys when you say you're good in your Area… Shout out your City n Store…    Let it be know..

Most of us are in different parts of the country...

Dont you get your js like two weeks early? Lately iveseen you stressing every release like you can't even get 1 pair

Dont you get your js like two weeks early? Lately iveseen you stressing every release like you can't even get 1 pair
The only time I stress on a pair of J's is If my Connects Regional MGR show up on RD or CALL BACK DAY

which has been maybe once or twice..

The only release i Missed out on that i actually wanted was the Moon landing air maxs

everything else I bought Kept if i liked it or sold!!

But thanks for keep tabs on me @alp  

Moon landing release was funny. Only reason I brought it up was because you tried to violate a few weeks back. I don't care what connect you got or who you know there's always gonna be that release you miss out on straight up.

Violate…????   YOU!? Please Explain???    

Cuz I don't put up with sheeeeitt talking People like your self… who think they know every thing...

Ask some NT members like @dreday79  or @Speedie562  to name a few

who have bought kicks off before RD

you can ask them…  I don't got to fake the Funk

10000000000% real here bro bro

Just seen a review of some fakes on youtube with the correct lace lock now. these are gonna be just like the infrared 23's after release date the new improved fakes gonna flood the market and dudes gonna be gettin got left and right

3 ftl at malls near me will have them for raffle. No champs, 1fTA. Will do tickets hope i can win 1. Gotta rock them asap

My pair is from Villalibertypole here in rochester Ny. Lol a dude just passed on a 8.5 cause it wasnt his size but was about 13 - 15 heads in line ..

Back
Top Bottom