JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

I see that White sole is gonna look nasty after some wears….. Still want them!

Local footlocker just confirmed these are HoH only as far as my local FTL chains. Pembroke Pines/Miami area
So HOH and FTL only at Pembroke mall

Last edited:
i called it, i knew they would call them just "varsity red" instead of spizike 6 or history of jordan.

The newest colorway of the Air Jordan 6 Retro is a tribute to Spike Lee and his 40 Acres and a Mule production company. The Air Jordan 6 Retro amplifies the Varsity Red and Classic Green accents from the original Jordan Spizike, with an all Varsity Red upper and hints of Classic Green along with a white midsole and translucent outsole. The collar print is taken from the Air Jordan XX, created the same time that the OG Jordan Spizike was designed.

The newest colorway of the Air Jordan 6 Retro is a tribute to Spike Lee and his 40 Acres and a Mule production company. The Air Jordan 6 Retro amplifies the Varsity Red and Classic Green accents from the original Jordan Spizike, with an all Varsity Red upper and hints of Classic Green along with a white midsole and translucent outsole. The collar print is taken from the Air Jordan XX, created the same time that the OG Jordan Spizike was designed.
if you would actually click on the link they give it the nickname varsity red

Other than Packer Shoes, where else are these hideous things being released? And preferably online or in the Houston area. I need  a pair so I can trade them for some Kobe Preludes.
you think you can get that trade done? which preludes?

you think you can get that trade done? which preludes?
At best he'd only be the 3s
Prelude 7s and he specifically asked for the Spizike 6s. I have no desire for this shoe other than to trade for the Preludes.

one footaction in my area. The next closest is 30miles. Next 2, 2hrs drives. Time to justify resale price to self now.
Champs and finishline locations should have them as well. Also large urban market stores/boutiques will be selling them.

Champs and finishline locations should have them as well. Also large urban market stores/boutiques will be selling them.
Thanks, I know bro. Champs is going to be my spot. Going to have to do some driving, 4 around me getting just have to wait to figure out if raffle or fc tickets. Only 1 boutique around me got the infrared 23 6s. So I'm thinking just them also for these. Im Making every effort for retail purchase first.

Back
Top Bottom