JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

I like the shoe but im passing.. too much hype.. dont need people following people home because one got the golden ticket to purchase limited shoes.
Haha, you should stay online. I never go to stores to buy shoes. Straight Eastbay or NDC. If I strike out, that's it for me. I have purchased on eBay when I really wanted a shoe. I'd usually look for folks with NDC confirmations, and get the package routed to me instead of the original purchaser. They save money on shipping out again, and I end up getting to track em from Memphis and get em faster. Folks are too wild for me to go to stores for limited shoes.

Damn man seems like it ain't gana be easy here in Los Angeles
Dude @ Sheikh Beverly  Center wasnt even sure they were getting em as of yesterday! Wouldnt know till Tues or Wed...want em but aint even gunna stress, but its Monday! ha

Haha, you should stay online. I never go to stores to buy shoes. Straight Eastbay or NDC. If I strike out, that's it for me. I have purchased on eBay when I really wanted a shoe. I'd usually look for folks with NDC confirmations, and get the package routed to me instead of the original purchaser. They save money on shipping out again, and I end up getting to track em from Memphis and get em faster. Folks are too wild for me to go to stores for limited shoes.
yeah online is the best way.. at least you can get mad at the computer screen and tweet your friends F.U.N. Flock You Nike all day.. the only thing after you get them from NDC shipped is wear them in upscale areas.. in some hoods DB's and 2014 lebrons make you a target.. even at some of the malls..

And we all know HOH's are rigged.. You have to be in-network with the regional manager to get them at retail.. the employees at my local HOH told me straight up.. any limited shoe you have to pay me!!! 200-400 on top of the shoe up front just to get that shoe..Straight pimping at its best.

Saw a bunch of these floating around at Sneakercon NY last week...I figured they wouldn't be that hard to get simply from the amount of pairs I saw last week. I also heard that they weren't as limited as people thought they were.

I assumed my store would have about 25-35 pairs.

They actually had about 18, maybe a little less.

Good luck, fellas.

Sidebar: I'm happy that the Spiz'ikes are numbered this time around. A much higher number, albeit, but numbered nonetheless.
A lot of those at sneakercon are Fugazi. And are these vis #'d too? Or just the actual spizikes?

yeah online is the best way.. at least you can get mad at the computer screen and tweet your friends F.U.N. Flock You Nike all day.. the only thing after you get them from NDC shipped is wear them in upscale areas.. in some hoods DB's and 2014 lebrons make you a target.. even at some of the malls..

And we all know HOH's are rigged.. You have to be in-network with the regional manager to get them at retail.. the employees at my local HOH told me straight up.. any limited shoe you have to pay me!!! 200-400 on top of the shoe up front just to get that shoe..Straight pimping at its best.
:lol: ppl ain't robbing shoes off other ppls feet like that.

laugh.gif
ppl ain't robbing shoes off other ppls feet like that.
Shockingly.. people still do.. Typically.. they ask you your shoe size first..lol
LOL wtf you think these are, concords?
Nope.. Concords started the 1990 hype all over again.. I wish those White and black jordans never came back out.. That word Concord just brings soo much hype.. people tearing down stores for some shoes..lol
he's a little too shook
laugh.gif
Not at all.. But i know some people are insane about some shoes.. But typically they want to make sure the jacking is feasible.. Havent been jacked but I know people who have.. Dudes did a home invasion just to take his shoes.. No PS3 PS4,, just damn shoes..lol

Haha, I haven't heard of anyone getting their kicks taken in years. Then again, I mainly see general released kicks being worn. I live in Brooklyn too. If it happens, i'm not aware.

These shoes are pretty desired by the more general shoe buyjng public off of NT. Everyone on FB groups seem to be pretty interested and are askig questions now. I understand the dislike from some, there are parts of the colorway I don't like myself but nothing major to deter me.

I wish these were numbered alp alp . I wish JB would number all the Retros

Only three spots. FTL with rigged raffles for 2 days 
eyes.gif
.  FNL with guaranteed tickets.........oh wait we are doing raffles now 
nerd.gif
. Champs with guaranteed tickets friday 
ohwell.gif

These shoes are pretty desired by the more general shoe buyjng public off of NT. Everyone on FB groups seem to be pretty interested and are askig questions now. I understand the dislike from some, there are parts of the colorway I don't like myself but nothing major to deter me.

I wish these were numbered alp alp . I wish JB would number all the Retros
:lol: that's a bit of a stretch, doubt jb would number all retros. A very limited pair possibly though.

Haha, I haven't heard of anyone getting their kicks taken in years. Then again, I mainly see general released kicks being worn. I live in Brooklyn too. If it happens, i'm not aware.
nah he just shook or very soft. Grown men ain't getting their kicks taken like that.

nah he just shook or very soft. Grown men ain't getting their kicks taken like that.
lol hasnt happened ever. However.. i have plenty common sense to know i wont step in some foreign hood flexing neither..

lol hasnt happened ever. However.. i have plenty common sense to know i wont step in some foreign hood flexing neither..
you gotta relax. People do not take used shoes off other people's feet just like that. 99% of ppl don't even notice what you are wearing :lol:.

you gotta relax. People do not take used shoes off other people's feet just like that. 99% of ppl don't even notice what you are wearing
laugh.gif
lol.. Maybe in the super rich areas.. but go to a normal urban area.. I had a pair of CDP XVI's and from afar dudes were running up to me asking me shoe size..lol  I was like these fools are that thirsty for another dudes footwear though..lol as usual, i didnt answer and let em know a man doesnt ask another man about a shoe size without alternative movies and kept it moving.. Lets not even wear the Kings crown.. gas station.. dudes following you around like you a female or something..#shoethirstisreal.. I seen a dude with the 2014 lebrons.. and was just like.. ooh he has some rare footwear and kept on moving.. Its not a big issue for me but for those dudes who are thirsty.. typically they cant afford them so they are willing to try someone they think they can get over on.. Thats why you have kids following people home and robbing them for their "breds" "concords" or in the case in South Florida driving from miami to west palm beach to rob a guy for his galaxies.. I mean these dudes litterally tracked dude down and followed him for almost 50 miles..
mean.gif

No retail stores in my area carrying these. Online is going to be a struggle with all these releases dropping the same day!

Saw a bunch of these floating around at Sneakercon NY last week...I figured they wouldn't be that hard to get simply from the amount of pairs I saw last week. I also heard that they weren't as limited as people thought they were.

I assumed my store would have about 25-35 pairs.

They actually had about 18, maybe a little less.

Good luck, fellas.

Sidebar: I'm happy that the Spiz'ikes are numbered this time around. A much higher number, albeit, but numbered nonetheless.

welp i got kd gg's from ftl so these will be icing

Back
Top Bottom