Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I usually wear a sz 9...9.5 fits slightly the same so no biggie. go for it if you are getting a good deal.

lucky u bro...tried my luck on SNS, Hanon and NDC...unfortunately too many people have my size so my chances were getting slimmer. I'll keep a look out for sz 11 black lances right?

yessir that would be it

Anyone actually skate theirs?
I remember when they first released, some dood in here posted they went to coachella with them and one other person posted a pair skated in.   if you look in the gallery you can probably find it.  

Jesus, a supreme aj1 would be ridiculous. I don't think I'd even bother. Theyd be like frags on Crack. Probably resell for a damn mortgage payment.

Last edited:
This is what I heard. The original plan was three shoes, not three separate collabs. 
Yeah a supreme jordan sb would just be too nuts. I CAN see a preme jordan 1 though.

Last edited by a moderator:
is 370$ USD shipped so like 450$ CAD for a pair of size 8 white lances good deal ? 

Last edited:
was gonna complete the pack but those craig's just arent right in person imo... might cop another blk pair to stock & beat my current set
they look nice I just dont like the stiff leather. not a comfortable shoe. I want more of the white ones so I could beat up and play around with my current pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom