Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

To profit yes but that makes no sense for this very reason.
Nike contracts these factories right? So they go and make the sneakers with the blue prints they have. All look almost identical minus some flaws.
You're theory states that these factories continue to make them, but then why are the pairs then SO different? Why are 23s stretched and PL high on 11s? EP high on 3s? Overall shoe shape and colors off on a lot of other models?
According to you they are the same workers so wouldn't they all know how the shoe actually looks and have them on point? That's because they are not the same. And don't tell me "it's because nikes QC isn't there" because if that were the case when Nike is there than there will be batches and batches of pairs wasted due to for example stretched 23s and they would lose money.

Conclusion FAKES(keyword) look completely different from authentics. So there is no way they are made by the same people
Real GM pairs are almost identical besides a few flaws here and there. Plus even legit pairs makes you think they are fake. GM pairs are close to leigt pairs,  and pretty sure nike provided the factories the material and stuff, so maybe the factories doesnt have the exact material. but the thing i am 100% sure is the they ARE produced in the same place. 

Got lucky and tripled up on sets of the lance mountains for retail in size 10.5 in both black and white, what do you think about their trade value against shadows, breds, or royals?

Got lucky and tripled up on sets of the lance mountains for retail in size 10.5 in both black and white, what do you think about their trade value against shadows, breds, or royals?
give it a couple a years and they will be similar trade value, except the banned.

Be aware. There are Chinese sellers selling LMs with no box and ****. Those ppl are shady as hell. I'm guessing the fakes have come out. Btw the guy was selling size 7.5. Did size 7.5 even release?

smh never gonna get that blk lm 11 might as well sell my blk lm 10 to fund for 11. too many flakes for trade

yes even size 7 us released on nike.com and overseas. i wear a 7 but that size was sold out everywhere so i managed to get a size 7.5 from brazil

whats a good price to cop the black LMs size 9.5. I need a pair i see flight club has em for 400 but i know thats super inflated

Back
Top Bottom