Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Some reason I don't think we will and I'm not sure if I want more sb jordans
I'm tight I didnt scoop up the black lance mountains and the craig stecyks, looking back at it now those kicks were od fresh and the lance mountains had the dope story behind the sneaker which I just read this year......

I'm tight I really slept on both of those releases. I would be rocking them lance mountains DAILY.

that being said I'm looking for Black LM and the Craig Stecyk Jordan 1s .... so .... if anybody got sz 12 lmk ..... only reasonable prices though 
happy.gif

Last edited:

I'm tight I didnt scoop up the black lance mountains and the craig stecyks, looking back at it now those kicks were od fresh and the lance mountains had the dope story behind the sneaker which I just read this year......

I'm tight I really slept on both of those releases. I would be rocking them lance mountains DAILY.

that being said I'm looking for Black LM and the Craig Stecyk Jordan 1s .... so .... if anybody got sz 12 lmk ..... only reasonable prices though 
happy.gif

Hahahahaa

The outer layer of paint on the LM is so strong, I'd probably wear through the soles before I have any paint come off. 

Not sure if it's been asked or answered, but does anyone know what kind of paint is used for the LMs? 

I don't think it's been said what kinda paint on the outside..... But I can't wait to wear my whites still haven't worn them yet

finally getting my black LMS in the mail this week and completing my AJ1xSB pack. I have the Lance Mountains on Automatic search on ebay and a pair my size popped up, worn 2x for $250 shipped. checked the pics real quick and pressed that Buy It Now button before somebody could. rarely do I see those in that price.@stiunit  u got your pair now bro?

finally getting my black LMS in the mail this week and completing my AJ1xSB pack. I have the Lance Mountains on Automatic search on ebay and a pair my size popped up, worn 2x for $250 shipped. checked the pics real quick and pressed that Buy It Now button before somebody could. rarely do I see those in that price.@stiunit
 u got your pair now bro?

Nice bro , great price . Not yet fam , those frags released copped those (retail thankfully ) going to start searching again . Trying to find at 300 but cheaper would be nice if possible .

Nice bro , great price . Not yet fam , those frags released copped those (retail thankfully ) going to start searching again . Trying to find at 300 but cheaper would be nice if possible .
did u cop on NDC?good for u!a lot of used pairs are popping out now so if u dont mind not having a DS pair, right now is the perfect chance.

Just picked up a used white pair for 150, hopefully I can find a beat black pair to match it lol. That way I can beat those and keep my DS set in ice

did u cop on NDC?good for u!a lot of used pairs are popping out now so if u dont mind not having a DS pair, right now is the perfect chance.

yea got lucky on NDC, i would prefer a DS pair of LM if i can, will have to start looking again

Found a pair for 350 USD DS White 8.5 .. good price ? I'm from caanda and these are impossible to find :frown: 

Found a pair for 350 USD DS White 8.5 .. good price ? I'm from caanda and these are impossible to find :frown: 
Size 8-9 DS in either color way is going to cost 300+. I was fortunate to get a Size 9 for 300 shipped. See if he will do 325$ shipped.

Last edited:
Anyone with LMs wearing a half a size up? I found a pair I'm interested in but it's a half size up. I wear tts on the 2013 N/A 1s , but just curious to see if the LMs might fit a little tighter.

Anyone with LMs wearing a half a size up? I found a pair I'm interested in but it's a half size up. I wear tts on the 2013 N/A 1s , but just curious to see if the LMs might fit a little tighter.
I usually wear a sz 9...9.5 fits slightly the same so no biggie. go for it if you are getting a good deal.
yea got lucky on NDC, i would prefer a DS pair of LM if i can, will have to start looking again
lucky u bro...tried my luck on SNS, Hanon and NDC...unfortunately too many people have my size so my chances were getting slimmer. I'll keep a look out for sz 11 black lances right?

Back
Top Bottom