Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Been contemplating lately about doing something with my black or white LM's. The black ones have been my beaters, so they have been getting some paint of and it looks dope, ive been looking around on IG aswell, some people have really distressed them pretty nice. The white ones have been worn a few times, but only with caution, so they are still clean, been seeing some pretty cool concepts that people done with those aswell. So what does the fam think? Should i keep letting nature do its thing, or speeden up the process a little? 

Said this before and I'll say it again mine will age. I will not take the paint off cause I feel I will regret it right away. If I wanted breds or royals I would of tryed to buy them or already have got them I love the lms for exactly what they are the shoe you can wear and scrap up and let it be unique then again it just how I feel plus the laces I put in mine are just to dope

Pack complete!i think i want more.
Still looking to pick up a pair of Stecyk for a good price to complete my set....

Nice pick up! 
nthat.gif

Still looking to pick up a pair of Stecyk for a good price to complete my set....

Nice pick up! 
nthat.gif
Looking to double up on the whites..I saw this pair for sale for $200.Still contemplating on getting it coz it might not be worth the $200.worn few times,partial paint scrubbed off.

Looking to double up on the whites..I saw this pair for sale for $200.Still contemplating on getting it coz it might not be worth the $200.worn few times,partial paint scrubbed off.
Yeah I wouldn't buy those for $200...

I think I sold a VNDS pair for $260 shipped to a fellow NTer member so you could probably do better than dropping $200 on someones mistake... 

someone on ebay tried to convince me to chase quickpay him and told me to lighten up and go to niketalk to feel the love. lol. hope it was one of y'all. 

Anyone with LMs wearing a half a size up? I found a pair I'm interested in but it's a half size up. I wear tts on the 2013 N/A 1s , but just curious to see if the LMs might fit a little tighter.
i do only becuase 9.5 was the smallest size but ima slip in a extra set of insoles from my roshes to see how they fit

Back
Top Bottom