Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

just copped some ds CS's for 215 shipped...only pair out of the three that interested me (can't do mismatched shoes)

just copped some ds CS's for 215 shipped...only pair out of the three that interested me (can't do mismatched shoes)
Nice, got mine for 220 shipped after I struck out on release day. The CS's are also the only pair I like out of the bunch. My white LM's are just sitting in the box. Looks cool and all, but I don't know if I can wear those. 

NICE deal!  I'm on the hunt myself

Nice, got mine for 220 shipped after I struck out on release day. The CS's are also the only pair I like out of the bunch. My white LM's are just sitting in the box. Looks cool and all, but I don't know if I can wear those. 
I'm kind of like you guys.  Love the LM pack, but don't see myself breaking them out

i would say so, the LM's are bit more roomy once broken in cause if you haven't heard, the leather is super soft on these haha

I'm eyeing to get a pair of the CS ones but I'm just lost on where to go from here. Thanks for the advice

$_3.JPG
$_12.JPG

Are these worth 175?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom