Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

What do you guys use to strip the paint besides acetone?
For a full strip, use acetone.  I would not use something mild for a full strip.  You end up pulling the color off the leather (underneath the paint) from rubbing so much.

For a slight distressed look, use rubbing alcohol or something mild like it.  This way you can control how much you take off.  

Ask em how I know 
laugh.gif

For a full strip, use acetone.  I would not use something mild for a full strip.  You end up pulling the color off the leather (underneath the paint) from rubbing so much.

For a slight distressed look, use rubbing alcohol or something mild like it.  This way you can control how much you take off.  

Ask em how I know 
laugh.gif
think im going to be going the rubbing alcohol route when the time comes gotta grow a pair and do it haha

Forgot about the pair I stripped a couple months back.  Black flat lace swap too.

I ended up selling because the "white" pair had an ashy look.  I had the stuff to dye the stitching but never took it that far.  The black shoe was 
pimp.gif
 tho

Matched pair Breds for your viewing pleasure

shouldve just made the black pair Breds & the white pair Royals...

with that leather, value wouldve been in the $500-$700 range had they matched :smokin

Last edited:
Prices are moving. I am starting to hoard pairs from sellers who just don't know, especially with the current Frag craze.

y'all are crazy to hoard as an investment... jordan 1s won't ever be as high as they are now... willing to bet anything on this.  paying 1k or 1.2k for frags/banned 1s is a phase and other jb 1s don't go up in value because 4 colorways went nuts. 

You all gotta rocking ya lms once again all star bar life style with them on let them get scuffed but boy u step on the kicks I'll still slap you..... Aka don't strip ya kicks

My local group was selling the LM pack for $500.black pair ds and white pair worn once.sold within 30 mins the post was made..sigh

the tounge on my royal pair always moves to the left, it bothers me so much, does anyone know how I can fix it so it can stay straight

Back
Top Bottom