Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA...now that is a rare pair!

Anyone wondering if this paint is cancerous? I just touched a shoe and put my hand in a bag of chips...

You wearing your heart on your sleeve.  In no way are these a poor mans compensation pair.

The shoe at retail cost more than the OG
laugh.gif

To add insult to injury the resale price is on par with both Black/Red and Royals when they first released.

Sounds like you like the shoe, just not the type of people that bought the shoe.
mean.gif

Do you think everyone who bought the 94 Tiempo J Pack played soccer?  Do you see soccer player becoming delusional over the fact?

Get over yourself and find some peace of mind.

Life is much more enjoyable when you do.
wink.gif
lolz- heart on sleeve- they are sneakers homie- that's all.

I don't like the shoe- I don't care who buys the shoe

My point is that majority of people buying these shoes are simply doing so because of the 'omfg em bred n royal j's is hawt n i cudnt cop so imma grab deez n resell/b swagged out wit my mismatched shooz

Buy a pair of black/red ones or royals if thats what you want- dont buy mismatched shoes

Re: Tiempo pack- i have stated before- unless you are a fashionista supermodel you will look like a straight up douche rocking them.

Another -'poor mans' jordan 1- how many of these would have sold had the thirst for OG jordan c/ways not been there??

That's a piece of my mind

As for peace of mind- pffft-

I'm straight zen homie-

my life is awesome.

Bow down 2 da king
laugh.gif

Lol people still in here kidding themselves that these are on par with breds and royals lol.. Stop it..

Come on man... Can we stop the nonsense.

Mike ain't wear these joints. His joints said Nike not no damn Nike SB and didn't have no fat laces.

They are a dope and creative concept. But in no way are these relatively close to breds or royals flight club are selling these for 325.. Come on man.

Last edited:
It's an inside joke of sorts.
Many believe that the banneds were part of the Nike SB x Jordan Collab but got scrapped.
It took so long from conception to the final release and in between that time the banned were released at outlets.
Other ques such as the quality of leather the paint like x on the heel and the IMAGINE tag would lead one to believe this is true.

Were the Banneds a discarded first try at the Nike SB collab?
Is it true that they were scrapped because MJ felt that the quality of the material far exceeded what the consumers had grown accustomed to?

You know back to your last paragraph, I was reading a recent interview about JB "remastering" the retro ling and bringing better materials and such by Spring 15 and one of the folks was asked how did Jordan reacted when they presented the idea and he totally agreed on everything including materials as long as they are as close as the "ones I played in".... but you know that's what he said she said ****

I personally don't own Banneds and wasn't around for their outlet release for some undisclosed reasons :lol:

^^ ouch...

people should stop now destroying the shoe...

If you want breds / royals go cop those instead.

Those look nothing like them even with the color scrapped off...

Check that huge Jordan wings logo....

Why destroy such a beautiful shoe like that...
mean.gif

I like them exactly how they are...

Gm pairs of breds/royals look better than that 'transformer'
laugh.gif
But they were designed to be destroyed.

HAHAHAHAHA...now that is a rare pair!

Anyone wondering if this paint is cancerous? I just touched a shoe and put my hand in a bag of chips...
I don't know if the paint is cancerous, but does anyone else's pair literally smell like a can of spray paint? No joke, when I opened the box I felt nauseated from the fumes. It wreaks, but not like the usual smell we are used to.

Lol people still in here kidding themselves that these are on par with breds and royals lol.. Stop it..

Come on man... Can we stop the nonsense.

Mike ain't wear these joints. His joints said Nike not no damn Nike SB and didn't have no fat laces.

Why are people even comparing the two anyway?

They're not Jordan's, they're Nike SBs, but nonetheless there will be those who don't understand the difference. I feel those are the ones who actually copped to wear and want to "match" them after removing the top layers. Others just appreciate the concept and/or execution of the release, as well as the fact they have a shoe that will NEVER be retro'd and will more than likely become increasingly rarer than bred and royal 1s.

To each his own, ignorance is not bliss, but who are we to rain on the next man's parade?

Still haven't gotten a refund email from Revert hope this means I might have actually managed to score a pair

They're not Jordan's, they're Nike SBs, but nonetheless there will be those who don't understand the difference. I feel those are the ones who actually copped to wear and want to "match" them after removing the top layers. Others just appreciate the concept and/or execution of the release, as well as the fact they have a shoe that will NEVER be retro'd and will more than likely become increasingly rarer than bred and royal 1s.

To each his own, ignorance is not bliss, but who are we to rain on the next man's parade?

Exactly. I loved this concept and when I showed my friends the shoes they all clowned me and now they all are willing to pay 300 for them... I have a lot of breds and royals so it didn't even hurt me not getting these today but it's very cool to just own.. However they are in no way anything close to breds or royals.

That isn't the point of them.. Hell they spray painted over the colors you guys love.. The point of these is not to get both pairs and match them..

Dudes get me tight when they say "yeah they just like breds and royals" man.. Come on whatever makes y'all sleep at night. Lance mountain rolling in his grave... Dudes totally missed the point of these

Exactly. I loved this concept and when I showed my friends the shoes they all clowned me and now they all are willing to pay 300 for them... I have a lot of breds and royals so it didn't even hurt me not getting these today but it's very cool to just own.. However they are in no way anything close to breds or royals.

That isn't the point of them.. Hell they spray painted over the colors you guys love.. The point of these is not to get both pairs and match them..

Dudes get me tight when they say "yeah they just like breds and royals" man.. Come on whatever makes y'all sleep at night. Lance mountain rolling in his grave... Dudes totally missed the point of these

View media item 1014509

Last edited:

lolz- heart on sleeve- they are sneakers homie- that's all.

I don't like the shoe- I don't care who buys the shoe

My point is that majority of people buying these shoes are simply doing so because of the 'omfg em bred n royal j's is hawt n i cudnt cop so imma grab deez n resell/b swagged out wit my mismatched shooz

Buy a pair of black/red ones or royals if thats what you want- dont buy mismatched shoes

Re: Tiempo pack- i have stated before- unless you are a fashionista supermodel you will look like a straight up douche rocking them.

Another -'poor mans' jordan 1- how many of these would have sold had the thirst for OG jordan c/ways not been there??

That's a piece of my mind

As for peace of mind- pffft-

I'm straight zen homie-

my life is awesome.

Bow down 2 da king
laugh.gif
of nonsense.
WTF.  You are not an adult.  I can tell because your ideology is flawed and reeks of someone with little to no life experience.

This is what happens when parents don't monitor their kids.  

This kid actually thinks his opinion is fact.  Even when Nike itself as well as Lance have stated what the shoe is.

You don't like the shoe yet you are in a thread posting about the shoe and who should or should not be able to wear it?

Who does that?  Infants or Men with minds of Infants.

You should be banned until they drop hommie.

I've got breds and royals and I still wanted these.

Only got the whites but I'll be grabbing the black as soon as I find a pair, I have no intentions of stripping the paint.

Not everybody that copped these only copped because they wanted breds and royals.

Some simply just liked them.

Last edited:
Only got the whites but I'll be grabbing the black as soon as I find a pair, I have no intentions of stripping the paint.
Not everybody that copped these only copped because they wanted breds and royals.

Yeah buy from what I see the ratio of like/ "I got me some royals and breds" is wild.

I'm with ya bud. I love the idea of a shoe that I can wear and abuse and it's only going to end up looking better and have character. Owned sbs before but this will be my first Jordans. Hopefully, I can find a pair.

Might customize my white pair to be whiter

Also regarding the sizing, I'm a true 12.5.
I had to get a 12, they fit pretty snug but they are wearable. Will report back again after wearing them all day tomorrow.

:lol: @ people feeling like they have black/reds, and royals now.

I think we are on the same page.  I like the shoe because it is a Nike SB and to me that makes it different.  No one complained about Nike SB on the tongue of the first pair because it was something different.  All of a sudden when red and royal is thrown in the mix everyone wants to scream flagrant foul? 

I don't pay attention to half the stuff people say on here because people are flaky.

It's ok to swap tongues on shoes to achieve that OG look.

It's ok to remove vintage treatment and tongue tags from past AJKOs.

It's ok to turn highlights into new loves.

It's ok to want the Green/Black Gucci colorways because the leather is nice, but it doesnt have NA on the tongue and a jumpman is on the heel.

So much contradiction just for the sake of it.

So what happens when the remastered version come out. 

"That OG toebox, that banned leather" "If you think them 2013s real you playing yourself." 

Is that what I expect to read in a couple of years?

Foolishness
devil.gif

Last edited:
Not my pics, saw this earlier.

Might explain the ebay listing with 2 red soles on the whites.

Poor mans bred or royals? Maybe some people didn't want to search endlessly for a legit pair or royals and would rather get a better quality shoe with a dope concept

Back
Top Bottom