Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

WTF.  You are not an adult.  I can tell because your ideology is flawed and reeks of someone with little to no life experience.

This is what happens when parents don't monitor their kids.  

This kid actually thinks his opinion is fact.  Even when Nike itself as well as Lance have stated what the shoe is.

You don't like the shoe yet you are in a thread posting about the shoe and who should or should not be able to wear it?

Who does that?  Infants or Men with minds of Infants.

You should be banned until they drop hommie.
I don't know how you do it- but damn son- you blown my cover.

I am an infant- my idealogy is flawed.

Your Idea-lol-ogy is perfect.

If you start a cult- imma be the first member

You own tiempos dont yoU??

Come on hoMMie (wtf is that some fruedian slip- mommie styliN?? 
roll.gif
)

Be honest- 

You own tiempos because you dont have royals or black red ones.

You like these because you dont have royals or black red ones.

I'm off to do infant stuff like finger paint with poo and nuzzle boobies

Poor mans bred or royals? Maybe some people didn't want to search endlessly for a legit pair or royals and would rather get a better quality shoe with a dope concept
Before this release- how many of you would've worn two different colored shoes??

ZERO- maybe baDONKOdonkdonk and his cult of CLOWNS but thats it

Not my pics, saw this earlier.

Might explain the ebay listing with 2 red soles on the whites.
I'm so confused right now. The same person received two pairs with matching outsoles? I wonder how many there are?
I person bought 2 pairs with mismatched soles then realized he had 1 left red in a box and 1 right red in the other box.

Get it?

Last edited:
Poor mans bred or royals? Maybe some people didn't want to search endlessly for a legit pair or royals and would rather get a better quality shoe with a dope concept

Before this release- how many of you would've worn two different colored shoes??

Exactly, was into the shoes until I found out they were two different colors. The concept is cool, and that's where it stops.

IDK about anyone else but im into the "What The" Series and 10/10 those are different colored shoes.

People are talking about two different colored shoes but there are WTK's, WTL's, WTKD's, and What The Dunks.
Exactly, if you don't like something don't like it but why do people have to get mad because someone else likes something.

People are spending way too much time worried about what other people are doing with their money.

Exactly. I loved this concept and when I showed my friends the shoes they all clowned me and now they all are willing to pay 300 for them... I have a lot of breds and royals so it didn't even hurt me not getting these today but it's very cool to just own.. However they are in no way anything close to breds or royals.

That isn't the point of them.. Hell they spray painted over the colors you guys love.. The point of these is not to get both pairs and match them..

Dudes get me tight when they say "yeah they just like breds and royals" man.. Come on whatever makes y'all sleep at night. Lance mountain rolling in his grave... Dudes totally missed the point of these

Lance mountain rolling in his grave??? WTF ?? Last time i check he was alive lol

I don't know how you do it- but damn son- you blown my cover.

I am an infant- my idealogy is flawed.

Your Idea-lol-ogy is perfect.

If you start a cult- imma be the first member

You own tiempos dont yoU??

Come on hoMMie (wtf is that some fruedian slip- mommie styliN?? 
roll.gif
)

Be honest- 

You own tiempos because you dont have royals or black red ones.

You like these because you dont have royals or black red ones.

I'm off to do infant stuff like finger paint with poo and nuzzle boobies
Naw I don't own Tiempos.  However I do own black and red ones.

Why is it your concern what another man owns.

You mad because you can't grasp simple concepts.

I like these for what they are a Nike SB x Jordan Collab.

Am I suppose to feel ashamed because of that?

The difference between you and I is I'm not stating an opinion as fact.

I don't need to convince anyone about anything.

The shoe is what it is and I'm fine with that.

You are the one trying to convince yourself that there is something wrong with others who like the shoe

Rather than accepting that everyone has different tastes and there is nothing wrong with that.

Simplified Revision

Exactly. I loved this concept and when I showed my friends the shoes they all clowned me and now they all are willing to pay 300 for them... I have a lot of breds and royals so it didn't even hurt me not getting these today but it's very cool to just own.. However they are in no way anything close to breds or royals.

That isn't the point of them.. Hell they spray painted over the colors you guys love.. The point of these is not to get both pairs and match them..

Dudes get me tight when they say "yeah they just like breds and royals" man.. Come on whatever makes y'all sleep at night. Lance mountain rolling in his grave... Dudes totally missed the point of these
asian_man_lol_gif.gif

Last edited:
Can someone please chime in on the sizing for these? Do these run big like other sb's or fit like actual Jordan 1's? I'm normally a size 10 in all Jordan 1's, but wear a 9.5 in sb's. Any help on how these fit? Thanks.

My boy is looking for a 15, but I'm assuming they are rare as hell?. In nor cal we have a bunch of skate shops that got these and most only got up to a 14.

Why are people even comparing the two anyway?

They're not Jordan's, they're Nike SBs, but nonetheless there will be those who don't understand the difference. I feel those are the ones who actually copped to wear and want to "match" them after removing the top layers. Others just appreciate the concept and/or execution of the release, as well as the fact they have a shoe that will NEVER be retro'd and will more than likely become increasingly rarer than bred and royal 1s.

To each his own, ignorance is not bliss, but who are we to rain on the next man's parade?

View media item 1014604
That's like saying a pair of SOMP's aren't Dunk's, they're SB's

It's a Jordan I

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom