Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

@BoostHog Nice group photo.
You still came up after other NTr swooped up your other pair.
Ehhh I did a lot of HW behind the scenes because I really wanted these. Yes I still got some pairs, but still doesn't fix the fact I have zero blacks and one was already supposed to be mine. Oh well can't do anything about it now.

BTW I think the guy that sniped them doesn't even wear size 11....i imagine they are for sale somewhere. Sucks when I get shafted for my size.

And for the dude that brought LITERALLY his whole family (mom, dad, sister, girlfriend) today to UNDFTD, give some other folks a chance man. You bought out like 15% of their stock on your own. 

]

actual royals/breds>>>>>

mix match shoes, no NA tag, insole.

how are they OG royals or breds?

just because they are the same color doesnt mean it is

This,

The mystique of having that jumpman less back heel and tongue is a huge draw to me and plenty of others

The less jumpman logos the better

Well dam
laugh.gif

Very legit, Canadian retail but seems like you live in Canada I would def pick them up.... they might allow phone orders on Monday.
Pprobably would be the 2014 retro's, first AJ1 x SB that came out.
It's an inside joke of sorts.

Many believe that the banneds were part of the Nike SB x Jordan Collab but got scrapped.

It took so long from conception to the final release and in between that time the banned were released at outlets.

Other ques such as the quality of leather the paint like x on the heel and the IMAGINE tag would lead one to believe this is true.

Were the Banneds a discarded first try at the Nike SB collab?

Is it true that they were scrapped because MJ felt that the quality of the material far exceeded what the consumers had grown accustomed to?

reading is imperative- comprehension is key.

I think we can all agree- they are based on red and royal jordan1's.

what i have said and will continue to do so is that THEY ARE NOT  royal or black/red 1's- They are mismatched shoes.

Comprende?? 

Clearly based on black/red and royals

2 different shoes

They are NOT black/red one's NOR Royals

Rather they are a hypebeast's poor mans compensation pair.

or a real proper Og skater that apprceiates history.

p.s.- It's I could NOT care less- ie. You truly could NOT care any less- if the lowest form of caring was a zero- your care factor would be zero.

I COULD care less- implies that you truly COULD care less- say your care factor is around 5 or 6- you've actually got some room to care less!!

ClOWnSHoeS4ClowNS

Got my pair from DLX today, was supposed to have a 9.5 from the raffle i won, but somehow it went missing or gave it to someone else, so i ended up with a 10, not a big deal but thought it was odd. Shoe is great tho,gonna hunt the black pair for under 300

am i the only one who thinks these look terrible with the diminishing paint?

if you're gonna pay resell to remove the paint you should just get Royals or Breds at the prices they're going for IMO
give it a week before people wake up and realize this lol.

If you look really closely, the color blocking on these vs. the OG's is not identical after the paint is removed. Can anyone take a guess? 
roll.gif

Last edited:

reading is imperative- comprehension is key.

I think we can all agree- they are based on red and royal jordan1's.

what i have said and will continue to do so is that THEY ARE NOT  royal or black/red 1's- They are mismatched shoes.

Comprende?? 

Clearly based on black/red and royals

2 different shoes

They are NOT black/red one's NOR Royals

Rather they are a hypebeast's poor mans compensation pair.

or a real proper Og skater that apprceiates history.

p.s.- It's I could NOT care less- ie. You truly could NOT care any less- if the lowest form of caring was a zero- your care factor would be zero.

I COULD care less- implies that you truly COULD care less- say your care factor is around 5 or 6- you've actually got some room to care less!!

ClOWnSHoeS4ClowNS
You wearing your heart on your sleeve.  In no way are these a poor mans compensation pair.

The shoe at retail cost more than the OG
laugh.gif

To add insult to injury the resale price is on par with both Black/Red and Royals when they first released.

Sounds like you like the shoe, just not the type of people that bought the shoe.
mean.gif

Do you think everyone who bought the 94 Tiempo J Pack played soccer?  Do you see soccer player becoming delusional over the fact?

Get over yourself and find some peace of mind.

Life is much more enjoyable when you do.
wink.gif

If I could post the gif of mj eating popcorn from the song thriller I so would right now but I'm on mobile lol

I thought i had a chance at my local skateshop since its downtown where all the bums are.....but realized the bum and his family were all resellers.  The dad and each one of his kids who were all wearing beat up sandals each came out with both white and black in any size that was available.  Then they all packed into their beater cadillac house and drove away :'(

Remember why i don't go to stores anymore.  Rather just work an extra day than camp out lol
a what shop you were you at. columbia or charleston?

Back
Top Bottom