Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

giphy.gif
I don't know if this is a shot at me or not :lol:

Either way to say that these are not a bred and royal colorway is just wrong. 

Claiming they are different shades as compared to the jank quality of the 2013 pairs isn't valid.... 

Look at the infrared 6s different slightly different shades of color. That's what JB does and its ON PURPOSE.

I personally think shoeheads are too caught up on the Bred/Royal lookalike argument here..it's taking away from the concept and inspiration of the shoe.

This shoe epitomizes skate culture that is characterized by individuality, respect for others' originality, and rebellion.

The motto on the sole "paint shoes not walls," depicts this skate culture. The shoe is an empty canvas for each owner to design and create their own, unique shoe. Whether they want an "SB Bred/Royal," factory look, or freely let the grip tape do its job, it's all about individuality and creating your own style.

**I used to skate thru middle school and high school - it was all about being yourself and representing yourself with your tricks and customized board.

I personally think shoeheads are too caught up on the Bred/Royal lookalike argument here..it's taking away from the concept and inspiration of the shoe.

This shoe epitomizes skate culture that is characterized by individuality, respect for others' originality, and rebellion.

The motto on the sole "paint shoes not walls," depicts this skate culture. The shoe is an empty canvas for each owner to design and create their own, unique shoe. Whether they want an "SB Bred/Royal," factory look, or freely let the grip tape do its job, it's all about individuality and creating your own style.

**I used to skate thru middle school and high school - it was all about being yourself and representing yourself with your tricks and customized board.
Repped

It's funny to hear some say these won't reach Bred & Royal prices. Why not? There are SB's that fetch more then OG bred and Royals 1's. The quality on these are amazing IMO. Also the fact that these are unique with the paint, that will drive the price up. But it also depends on what someone will spend on a brand new pair with the paint still on vs scratched or off. I can see the market drying up quick with brand new in box pairs .

Last edited:

Claiming they are different shades as compared to the jank quality of the 2013 pairs isn't valid.... 

Look at the infrared 6s different slightly different shades of color. That's what JB does and its ON PURPOSE.

no shots fired.. just gif'n it up! I just like to wear them.. IDGAF what people want to call them. :rofl:

Yah we are arguing semantics here.

-The shoes are great quality

-They are unique

-Wish the paint was more consistent

-Sizing seems to be a bit big in comparison to the 1st AJxSB and OG1's

That's all that really matters to me. Call them whatever makes you feel better.

All the retro black/red are different shades?  Sometimes you just have to take a step back and laugh.

I think people are salty because these have the sb tag on them, but the quality is much better than the 2013 pairs.

For me it's all about quality I could care less about tongue tags.  That's why I own 2009 shadows over 2013.

This argument will be over once Jordan remasters them and everyone stands in line to buy the same shoe all over again.

Last edited:

Yah we are arguing semantics here.

-The shoes are great quality

-They are unique

-Wish the paint was more consistent

-Sizing seems to be a bit big in comparison to the 1st AJxSB and OG1's

That's all that really matters to me. Call them whatever makes you feel better.
I can careless what people call them, but the fact that folks saying they are not Bred or Royal c/w is a joke....

lolz

they are not 'Bred' and 'Royal'- they are a hyped up gimmicky pair of odd shoes.

Honestly- anyone here seriously take these over a straight pair of Black/red or royal J1's???

Anyone here buy the swagger terminators?? thought not.

What shoe is NOT hyped these days?

Majority of these folks are purchasing these shoes based on the Bred and Royal c/w. Why do you think many is taking off the paint on the first day? 

If it was a Regular Black and white pair..you think it would sell out quicker?

yes, its a gimmick. its a pair of leather jordans with paint revealing another colorway underneath..

if they had any othr color underneath these would sell out just as fast

My cousin said he'd sell me the pair that we both camped out to secure for 300.

Thought we was fam lol

Well dam :lol:

Has anyone ever heard of Exclucity? Are they legit? They have a bunch of unboxing/on feet videos on YouTube and claim that they have pairs in stock. Their website is a little sketch http://www.exclucitylife.com/ so I'm not sure

Very legit, Canadian retail but seems like you live in Canada I would def pick them up.... they might allow phone orders on Monday.

Which IMAGINE?  
The OG (2010 banned) or retros (2014):rofl:

Pprobably would be the 2014 retro's, first AJ1 x SB that came out.

Back
Top Bottom