Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

i snagged a pair off ndc in the morning but wish i had gotten the white one instead of the black....i feel like over time the white will look doper as the paint wears off.

if anyone wants to trade white sz 8.5/9 for black 9 lemme know lol

where can I cop the white laces for these? The shot the guy posted a few pages back all white with white laces was pure fuego

where can I cop the white laces for these? The shot the guy posted a few pages back all white with white laces was pure fuego

Usually footlocker or places like that... Nike outlets too. Except I don't see them in 72s there.

Guys of the the few who have actually worn these shoes can I ask has any of the dye come off on the laces? Im thinking the white ones could be a problem with black laces but even the black with alternative laces could be a problem with staining. I know its supposed to be a trashed shoe but Im thinking of switching up to white laces on my white pair. Has anyone done this?

Had absolutely no luck copping these. Clicked the instant the twitter link was posted, went through the silly pics, selected my size, and waited "in line". Damn you, Nike!

^ i feel your pain, and what makes it  even worst is i stood up all night trying eu sites and struck out there too 

Last edited:
Had both pairs reserved in my size at a local store. Guy called and said I got the size 8s whites only. Blacks sold. Text from girlfriend: I won the raffle. 

The good: I've never stepped foot in this skate shop so I'm not a regular or an IG nut hugger. These guys were charging $5 per lottery ticket. Dang.

The bad: $100 over retail. After tax in Houston that's $285.

The ugly: I passed. On both. (Granted it was about an hour drive away). I'm not going anywhere to drop 600 on shoes. 

My emotional side keeps telling me I have enough funds in my Paypal to pay resell. My logical side tells me it's not smart to pay upwards of $300 for a shoe that I want to beat up skating. The internal struggle. 

Next Sadderday needs to come quick to help me get over yesterday's Ls.

Had both pairs reserved in my size at a local store. Guy called and said I got the size 8s whites only. Blacks sold. Text from girlfriend: I won the raffle. 

The good: I've never stepped foot in this skate shop so I'm not a regular or an IG nut hugger. These guys were charging $5 per lottery ticket. Dang.

The bad: $100 over retail. After tax in Houston that's $285.

The ugly: I passed. On both. (Granted it was about an hour drive away). I'm not going anywhere to drop 600 on shoes. 
thats crazy.. i know the box says suggested retail.. but $100 of retail.. is awful (IMO) business..

that white lace swap brang da feels back 
laugh.gif

To all of those who got their pairs of SB's off of NDC have you received shipping details yet? I haven't and I'm starting to worry that Meg got me..:x

To all of those who got their pairs of SB's off of NDC have you received shipping details yet? I haven't and I'm starting to worry that Meg got me..
sick.gif
if you havent, been hit by MEG by now, your likely good...  MEG hasn't been a problem for awhile now..

Last edited:
I found some size 10 for retail plus shipping locally ...

Should I grab them and try to find a trade for my size 11.5-12 or should I wait for a steal on these...?

Trades aint easy my way since I live in Europe ...

NT brethren , please elaborate....

Your opinions are valued.

Last edited:
Maybe (probably) a dumb question, but will MEG also get those that did not use a bot? I was able to get a pair - white - but mine still says preparing to ship.
On another note, when I got the Hacky sack lows, they didn't show shipped until Tuesday.

Maybe (probably) a dumb question, but will MEG also get those that did not use a bot? I was able to get a pair - white - but mine still says preparing to ship.
On another note, when I got the Hacky sack lows, they didn't show shipped until Tuesday.

I've heard of a few instances where meg got users who didn't bot, but it does not happen very often

Back
Top Bottom