Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I've got breds and royals and I still wanted these.
Only got the whites but I'll be grabbing the black as soon as I find a pair, I have no intentions of stripping the paint.
Not everybody that copped these only copped because they wanted breds and royals.
Some simply just liked them.

same boat ! Agree 100%

^^^ Yup same. I got banneds, royals x 2, bred's x 2, JBC 1's and a few others. I just love the classic look of the 1. Couple that with the fact I never got the statue of liberty dunks in my size and this was a no brainer. I really wanna see how these break in. I will not be strippin

I just love the concept and I would definitely not strip the paint. That's the entire thing behind these. Let them wear out and build a story.

Got 2 pairs through ndc neither have shipped yet, me and my friend got extremely lucky it seems like a lot of people arent paying actual retail on them....I thought nike didn't allow upcharges
no idea. no c
I am normally able to wait out the hype or just convince myself to don't need these but my salt level is at an all time high!! I might have to just pull the trigger and pay resellers.

The last AJ1 SB is sitting around $250 and these are head and shoulders better. Think these will come down or stay around $300-$320?
i dont think u can compare those to these... but who knows. demand was crazy

I am normally able to wait out the hype or just convince myself to don't need these but my salt level is at an all time high!! I might have to just pull the trigger and pay resellers.

The last AJ1 SB is sitting around $250 and these are head and shoulders better. Think these will come down or stay around $300-$320?

you can get a pair now for below $300-320 just gotta keep an eye. Theres been plenty of people posting deals that they picked up @ $250 yesterday

Last edited:
What's with the Tiempo hate? I thought it was a well executed remix of something Nike is very proud of. And I'm up to 5 different pairs of them because I like how the silhouette looks on me.

I'm actually looking forward to wearing the white LM out when I go watch the first US match next Monday with friends.

I personally think shoeheads are too caught up on the Bred/Royal lookalike argument here..it's taking away from the concept and inspiration of the shoe.

This shoe epitomizes skate culture that is characterized by individuality, respect for others' originality, and rebellion.

The motto on the sole "paint shoes not walls," depicts this skate culture. The shoe is an empty canvas for each owner to design and create their own, unique shoe. Whether they want an "SB Bred/Royal," factory look, or freely let the grip tape do its job, it's all about individuality and creating your own style.

**I used to skate thru middle school and high school - it was all about being yourself and representing yourself with your tricks and customized board.
Finally, after scrolling to all the nonsense comments, there is someone who actually understands it.

That would be me for sure doing the white lace swap...

It looks good.

I feel people on here give others way to much crap for how they wear their shoes . . .

-I plan on mix matching my pairs

- I also plan on changing the white pair laces to white.

But one thing I won't do is strip the paint off the shoes just to have a pair of royals or bred 1's.

Back
Top Bottom