Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

yes..these are supposed to come to EU. as far as i know, these will be more wide since these will drop to stores that did not have the first black/green cw
wonder if these count as the 2 colorways or is there another separate release following these?

Thank god I got the 1st pair to this pack, this pack looks dope. Cant wait to try and get my hands on the other 2.

i must be in the minority but i honestly think they are wearable provided you dont try to get all matchy matchy with them. They are perfect for simple dressers, simple light blue or khaki pants and a white tee or cargo shorts and a tee they are perfect for summer if i get them I will wear them. Hell if they somehow by the grace of god get a in store release here in MN i will wear them right out the store. I haven't done that since I was kid. 
MN huh? Now everything you've been saying is a lot clearer. It sounds terrible and braggy but I've only ever lived <10 miles from the beach and I went to two colleges that have beach views. I don't know what not summer is and skate/surf shops are all over. Sorry about this comment all you guys in the cold 
frown.gif

Back to the matter at hand...I hope it'll be 2 releases because if certain shops only get a few pairs like last time, will that mean they get a few black and a few whites or double the amount as last but split in both colorways? Guess we'll find out more later

Good lord. These are much better than I envisioned. 5 days before my birthday too? Instant cop for both pairs no question. :pimp:

love this 2nd black pair, too dope. great execution. much better than the 1st Jordan SB.

these 2nd pairs are gonna be 10x more hyped than the 1st pair tho, they are too sick

Last edited:

MN huh? Now everything you've been saying is a lot clearer. It sounds terrible and braggy but I've only ever lived <10 miles from the beach and I went to two colleges that have beach views. I don't know what not summer is and skate/surf shops are all over. Sorry about this comment all you guys in the cold 
frown.gif

Back to the matter at hand...I hope it'll be 2 releases because if certain shops only get a few pairs like last time, will that mean they get a few black and a few whites or double the amount as last but split in both colorways? Guess we'll find out more later
yea im from jersey but even there has a winter granted not as bad as MN. But i must say getting shoes here is easier than in NJ/NY but at the same time we don't really get that many limited kicks either. Couple that with the fact that I think only one skate shop in the entire state got the first pair and with the fact I wasn't camping for them either means I was more than happy to pay the 275 for my pair after i struck out on NDC. Hopefully i won't strike out on NDC this time.

Last edited:
ok now that the initial hype has died down what if the shoes outer material doesn't fully come off? To reveal clean pairs of breds and royals? Would it still be worth getting both pairs at that point?

Since no one mentioned it , if someone gets both pairs , and they wear out their colors , won't someone have a perfect pair of aj1xsb royals and a perfect pair of aj1xsb black/reds...?Or am i missing sth...?

Nonetheless they will be copped....Gotta complete the trifecta.

Last edited:
Since no one mentioned it , if someone gets both pairs , and they wear out their colors , won't someone have a perfect pair of aj1xsb royals and a perfect pair of aj1xsb black/reds...?Or am i missing sth...?

thats idea most of us are going with, i hope its true to be honest. And that they release on different days two weeks apart for payroll purposes haha 

Lol thought about that too once i seen the black ones have red on the left & royal on the right and the whites vice versa

You'll just have breds and royals with sb on the tongue haha

IM GONNA RIDE THE OUT OF MY 1K GIXXER IN THESE! 

SCRAPIN KNESS AND TOES ON THE CURVES!

Looks like Nike learned from their Converse x MMM collab.

Love this concept, but I hate that the shoes are mismatched. Wanting a pair of royals in the white and breds in the black.

Last edited:
Looks like Nike learned from their Converse x MMM collab.

Love this concept, but I hate that the shoes are mismatched. Anyone trying to trade? Wanting a pair of royals in the white and breds in the black
if you look closely you will see that is impossible to achieve through purchase, trade etc

Last edited:
Yes! I've been waiting for this release. I hope both don't drop on the same day. That'll be crazy.

Back
Top Bottom