Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

This pic got me. They'll actually look better thrashed! Welcome the creases and scrapes.  I'm thinking of a few places locally that might get them, hopefully

This pic got me. They'll actually look better thrashed! Welcome the creases and scrapes.  I'm thinking of a few places locally that might get them, hopefully
exactly this pic right here sold me i dont even want them to be clean pairs of breds or royals this dirty grungy look is fire. My wallet is going to be so pissed at me, between carmines, hopefully what the lebron and these (white and black) nike is hurting my soul.

Besides the scratch paint if I get a pair of each I would have two matching shoes once the paint get scratched off, but I can imagine the difficulty of trying to get just one pair, getting two will definitely be a challenge

Last edited:

View media item 918289
Completely agree here. Almost like a pair of high/mid top boots which look so much better worn in. It'll be interesting at the end of this year where we will get to see progression photos of these with the paint getting scratched over time. Don't get me wrong... Can't beat a fresh pair of Breds or Royal AJ1's which we all know these pay homage to.

Last edited:
Not too excited about the white pair, but like you said the black grunge look is straight fire

soo price of the 1st up or down?
retail would be about the same i would assume but i see the resell on these being about 300 which is just a hare higher than the 275 average range the first pair was kinda going for. At the end of the day im not getting screwed by NDC again on these i may have to try an atc to keep the costs down and secure my pair. At the end of the day if i don't get both i will be sad but as long as i get the black pair im gucci. Now i wonder if they release both pairs on the same day, the ad did say "starting june 7th" meaning one pair gets released then and then another the following weekend. Or i could be reading far too much into it. 

I've always wanted to skate jordan 1s 

but not paying 100+ for a pair of shoes to skate in that will last a month  
mean.gif

Do want these to skate in though 

Lance Mountain, wearing royals and carolinas at the same time

OG hypebeast 

These will be had 
pimp.gif

June 7th so WTKD and The Retro 2's drop that weekend as well as the elites on friday. Hopefully that's enough to keep people away from these a bit 

June 7th so WTKD and The Retro 2's drop that weekend as well as the elites on friday. Hopefully that's enough to keep people away from these a bit 
we can dream but just like the first pair these will be tough add in the fact they are "bred" "royal" "limited" and i won't be surprised if many of us are paying some resell prices unfortunately. 

Looks like I'll be camping out my local skate shop on the 7th of June!! Hopefully they don't bump up the price from the already steep $240 they' asked for the first one... Either way these are must cop for me!! 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

we can dream but just like the first pair these will be tough add in the fact they are "bred" "royal" "limited" and i won't be surprised if many of us are paying some resell prices unfortunately. 
True but this time i'll get off my butt and hit up the local skate shops instead of trying NDC. It'll still be hard no doubt but twitter bots are gonna get these first for sure. Maybe they'll take a page from the tiff's and make you land a kickflip to buy 
laugh.gif
. It's been like 8 yrs...I'd have to start practicing again

Last edited:

True but this time i'll get off my butt and hit up the local skate shops instead of trying NDC. It'll still be hard no doubt but twitter bots are gonna get these first for sure
see deep down inside i want to do this and go camp but i just can't bring myself to camp for shoes honestly, i mean i will show up a few hours early but i can't camp. I love shoes and all but id rather pay a premium than camp out. But i know many others who feel otherwise. I can only think of one local skateshop that would get these here, never been, never even been to the area its in so NDC or resell for me. Honestly, I should have the money, I really want WTL and im only willing to spend 400 max for them but thats going to be a pipe dream. So i may have excess to money to secure these pairs. 

View media item 918518

Looks like I'll be camping out my local skate shop on the 7th of June!! Hopefully they don't bump up the price from the already steep $240 they' asked for the first one... Either way these are must cop for me!! :smokin :smokin :smokin

yea, i kinda wish these were produced exactly how they look in the pic

will try and cop these but these will be way more hyped than the first SB :smh:

see deep down inside i want to do this and go camp but i just can't bring myself to camp for shoes honestly, i mean i will show up a few hours early but i can't camp. I love shoes and all but id rather pay a premium than camp out. But i know many others who feel otherwise. I can only think of one local skateshop that would get these here, never been, never even been to the area its in so NDC or resell for me. Honestly, I should have the money, I really want WTL and im only willing to spend 400 max for them but thats going to be a pipe dream. So i may have excess to money to secure these pairs. 
Totally feel you. I'm not gonna camp, not into that stuff whatsoever. Just show up early and if I don't get them then I don't and pay reseller price just like I did for the AJ1SB's. As for the WTL, I mean, I know I would never wear them so I'd rather not spend the money on them even though they look awesome...

Totally feel you. I'm not gonna camp, not into that stuff whatsoever. Just show up early and if I don't get them then I don't and pay reseller price just like I did for the AJ1SB's. As for the WTL, I mean, I know I would never wear them so I'd rather not spend the money on them even though they look awesome...
i must be in the minority but i honestly think they are wearable provided you dont try to get all matchy matchy with them. They are perfect for simple dressers, simple light blue or khaki pants and a white tee or cargo shorts and a tee they are perfect for summer if i get them I will wear them. Hell if they somehow by the grace of god get a in store release here in MN i will wear them right out the store. I haven't done that since I was kid. 

Back
Top Bottom