Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

so to be clear these will be white and then turn black

also is it completely random how you end up with a left bred/royal or right bred/royal shoe? If so that would make getting a complete set a *****

gonna take the paint off with some type of chemical.

if i can even get these, which i doubt.

there's 2 pairs..a white pair and a black pair READ people.

also if you know the story you'd know that was lance's thing to wear mismatch J's.

Last edited:
For those that didn't double or triple up on the first model... Think about it now.. Might need some for possible trades if you miss out on these. Just sayin'.

damn i may just end up keeping  the ajsb1's. It looks like this collection is going to be very dope. 

wait nevermind i just noticed it, im going to have to get both the white and black version of the shoe to get a matching set i see. Uh oh this is going to be a chore. 

I don't skate so I'm not gonna be able to scratch these up easily. Gonna be tough intentionally scuffing a pair of kicks. Sort of like the ONLY rule in the book when it comes to this hobby :lol:.

Can you guys help me with my legit check? I found a pair I may purchase. You will be repped.

http://niketalk.com/t/590143/jordan-x-sb-1-legit-check

Looks good to me. There aren't any fakes out yet as far as I know.

Really hyped on these next two colorways though. I said a while back that they'd be wear-away colorways. Originally they weren't going to be mismatched though was my understanding. Regardless I'm gonna try to double up on both. For sure have singles set aside.

Man it will tough to get both sets. If anything I want the black set at least.

Last edited:
I love these and they turned out how I hoped when we saw the video. This is a home run for SB and JB to me. Glad the idea isn't similar to the first pair at all.

Resellers gonna be scratching off the paint and calling them:

DS ROYALS/BRED. FACTORY DEFECT. PAIR WAS MISMATCHED. JUST BLAME NIKE QC LOL.

:smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom