Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

so USPS has lost my package .. SMH

Hearing more and more of these stories...

Shipped many packages from overseas (Europe), registered mail , with online tracking...

Never lost a pair

Isnt there sth you can do to get at least a compensation?

Hearing more and more of these stories...

Shipped many packages from overseas (Europe), registered mail , with online tracking...

Never lost a pair

Isnt there sth you can do to get at least a compensation?
As a seller the lesson is, always insure what you ship for it's full value if it's over $100. Trying to save a couple bucks for shipping can screw you over big time. As a buyer you can only hope it makes it to you and that the seller gives you a refund if the package gets lost. 

USPS lost my package for 2+ weeks and I opened 2 case #'s and they still haven't gotten back to me....

Dude told me he received them on Friday :lol:

I'm not even going to tell the case investigator. Let her idiotic self contact me after this struggle to locate it

What if the shipper didn't insure? Do I file a paypal claim?
Yeah. You have buyer protection through PayPal against lost packages, things that arrive significantly different than described, ect. It is technically the shippers responsibility to make sure that the package arrives at the destination. Can't trust USPS to do it, so as the seller you have to either insure it or refund the money and take the loss as much as it sucks

Last edited:
Yeah. You have buyer protection through PayPal against lost packages, things that arrive significantly different than described, ect. It is technically the shippers responsibility to make sure that the package arrives at the destination. Can't trust USPS to do it, so as the seller you have to either insure it or refund the money and take the loss as much as it sucks
Oh nice. That's great to hear. Thanks for the info

But the buyer typically gets their money back in these situations so I wouldn't worry about that at least

I really love the fact that most people in this thread are doubling and tripling up!   
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom