Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Do you guys think it a fair trade for Bred 1s? Got an offer for bred 1s + 100. Overall the breds would cost me 350.
up to you, seems like breds can be had for 350-400 regardless, youre spending it eitherway

Last edited:
I watched that Nike SB x Air Jordan I with Craig Stecyk video again and it got me thinking. 
The white pair has a right BRed and left Royal.  The black pair has a left BRed and right Royal.
So in order to get a pair of BReds and Royals you need both sets.

I'm wondering if this is going to be a pack? 

A pack seems to make more sense because it ensures that you would get both sets to make matching pairs.
If not, this is going to be a nightmare release. 

So youre going to scratch all the paint to get royals and breds out of it?

The icey soles r on the jordan1xTED, not the 2nd jordanxSB collab. The shoes in the video got solid colored soles (red/blue)

Last edited:
almost bought a pair for 250. then thought about how crazy that priced sounded. anyone know a spot that has these tucked away for a decent price?

RICE! PLZ DON'T MAKE ME COP MORE PAIRS! 
grin.gif

what the heck is going on, are you guys racing to see who can acquire the most pairs before they dry up? :lol:

almost bought a pair for 250. then thought about how crazy that priced sounded. anyone know a spot that has these tucked away for a decent price?

$250 is the cheapest youll find dude. Dont schleeeep

$250 seems to be the average price at the moment. If my memory serves me correctly, some skateshop's actually charged $250 on release day. I got my first pair in today and my second pair is scheduled to be delivered this Saturday.

My first pair came with this gift. :lol:

Thanks again @wbgnnn for the shoes and pin! :nthat:

Last edited:
what the heck is going on, are you guys racing to see who can acquire the most pairs before they dry up?
laugh.gif
Not racing, on a mission!  
laugh.gif
 Nah man, I was just kidding. I paid $250 for an 11 and unless I see a DS pair for under that, I think I'm good with just the one. Lot's of other stuff out there

Mine just came in and i love em, small details like the aj1xsb writting on the inside etc. Still trying too work out what material is the green, none the less dope shoe, undsing asap! And i didnt know it had a icey sole before they arrived. Itl age well with the dark under neath i think

Quote:
Originally Posted by JawnK

The icey soles r on the jordan1xTED, not the 2nd jordanxSB collab. The shoes in the video got solid colored soles (red/blue)

I thought they were clear colored soles
hopefully someone can clear this up... ::drops mic::

They still won't be royals or blk/reds they will have mismatched Icey soles and look like trash
If you get both pairs they will match.  One pair is white the other pair is black.  When the scratch off paint is removed you will have a pair of BReds and a pair of Royals with icy soles and a Nike SB tag.  There are two different shoes in the video,  one is all white and the other is all black.

I want these but I need to downsize my shoes a little. Debating on offing my premo (all red with green check) and adding cash for these.

Back
Top Bottom