Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Welp... I just doubled up through another fellow NT'er. Good looking out @jhova718 for the great price!!!
roll.gif
that gif

what size are you method?

truth be told.. the relapse happened when my son was born just over two years ago... damn Baby Jordan's
i blame my gf, two thanksgivings ago she finally encouraged me to splurge on a pair of jordans i always wanted. Raptor 7s i got them and havent looked back its like she unlocked the hunger. I've always admired sneakers but up until my senior year my disposable cash really didn't go hand in hand with my love for sneakers. But not that it does im 23 deep haha

Last edited:
i blame my gf, two thanksgivings ago she finally encouraged me to splurge on a pair of jordans i always wanted. Raptor 7s i got them and havent looked back its like she unlocked the hunger. I've always admired sneakers but up until my senior year my disposable cash really didn't go hand in hand with my love for sneakers. But not that it does im 23 deep haha
If I show my wife a pair of shoes that I want I ask her to tell me that she doesn't like them... even if she does.

If I show my wife a pair of shoes that I want I ask her to tell me that she doesn't like them... even if she does.
haha i try that but since im just starting the joy of collecting and wearing isn't wearing off anytime soon. And i wish i would have got in during my freshman year of college i could have so many gems already 
frown.gif
. But by the end of the year i plan to hopefully have a bunch of the gems i want and can start focusing on a few rare kicks and *some*of the newer releases. 

Half sz small on these or tts? My brother who's not really into shoes wants me to track down a pair at a decent price after I showed him my breds, royals, and shadows.

Dude I could never get myself to spend $120+ on sneakers before. I had a few pairs for different sports and one pair of casual type, converse/vans or whatever. Then I graduated college about a year and a half ago and decided out of the blue, I was gonna get myself a pair of black cement 3's with this money I now had and that unlocked, as you said, a hunger.

Dude I could never get myself to spend $120+ on sneakers before. I had a few pairs for different sports and one pair of casual type, converse/vans or whatever. Then I graduated college about a year and a half ago and decided out of the blue, I was gonna get myself a pair of black cement 3's with this money I now had and that unlocked, as you said, a hunger.
yeah man this hunger is pretty much non satiable this early on haha

Tell me about it, but hey there are tons of worse things to be addicted to. My pair of these should be in by thurs and I'm already on the hunt for what's going to be next. 

lol, where have you gotten your 3 pairs from? I had to do some searching and a lot of messaging before someone met me at $250. Most say sorry can't do that.

It's because I have the 5Lab3s and I wanna have the 3Lab5s as well lol. Idk, I think I'll keep the AJ SBs though..

Back
Top Bottom