Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Does anyone follow shoe wolf on instagram?
He posted a pic of what was a "What The Jordan 1" that was said to be under the scratch paint of the next SB x JB release. The pic has been taken down.. Did anyone catch it?

He posted a pic of what was a "What The Jordan 1" that was said to be under the scratch paint of the next SB x JB release. The pic has been taken down.. Did anyone catch it?
Yeah dude that was a fake or custom, or photoshop, I forget which

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah dude that was a fake or custom, or photoshop, I forget which

I remember commenting on that pic and several dudes went in on me about "oh thats shoe wolf...whatever he posts is legit"..a friend tagged me to it so I was oblivious although the idea was amazing.

Any speculation for the date of the next drop?

Last edited:

It was a custom I follow they guy who made it

Saw this pic a while back on nicekicks if that's what you're talking about. It supposedly has one blue and one red sole and the white scratches off 

nah that's not the one he's speaking of

Yeah I know about that one. In fact shoe wolf attempted to confirm that the mashup pair was under the scratch paint. That kinda didn't make sense to me considering they show a prepainted AJ1 with a black upper in the video--at least I think.

I FEEL SO PROUD!

ALL THESE YOUNG PADAWANS COPPING 3X 4X 5X!!!!

glasses.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I FEEL SO PROUD!

ALL THESE YOUNG PADAWANS COPPING 3X 4X 5X!!!!

8)  
i was younger once.. i just really like this shoe.. haven't bought multiples of a shoe (x3) since my college days working the Nike outlet in the early 2000's. Relapsed Sneakerhead here. 3rd pair arriving tomorrow.

i was younger once.. i just really like this shoe.. haven't bought multiples of a shoe (x3) since my college days working the Nike outlet in the early 2000's. Relapsed Sneakerhead here. 3rd pair arriving tomorrow.
great shoe to relapse on 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom