Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Well....

Helped an Nter out and sold a pair on the bay for $225 shipped....

I currently have two size 13s and two size 14s left....

I need one, maybe two depending on price, size 14s for my personal collection....

Think I'm going to pull that last ebay listing and just keep them all...
nthat.gif

Man I thought I got a pretty decent deal at $250 shipped , but $225! I need to learn how to negotiate better 

NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING OUTSIDE OF THE CLASSIFIED SECTION

SOME OF YOU GUYS NEED TO REALLY LEARN HOW TO PROACTIVELY PM SOMEONE.

Last edited:
did they make a 12.5 in the aj1 x sb?

and how can we get our hands on one of those 230 pairs of the perfect 1s? Ill take both cws please
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Do you guys think it a fair trade for Bred 1s? Got an offer for bred 1s + 100. Overall the breds would cost me 350.

How you know that? Lol. And im asking for additional pics to do a LC. Much help would be appreciated if you guys would check later on

Cuz I remember you talking earlier about looking at a pair for $250 and I was gonna tell ya to pm if you weren't going to scoop lol.

Cuz I remember you talking earlier about looking at a pair for $250 and I was gonna tell ya to pm if you weren't going to scoop lol.
Nah dde i was looking for a sz swap earlier but not to scoop another lol.PM me tho for my 11.5 If i dont find a swap

Tell me about it, but hey there are tons of worse things to be addicted to. My pair of these should be in by thurs and I'm already on the hunt for what's going to be next. 
agree but this can turn into retail addiction. 200 sneakers, 20 socks, 80 sweatpants - adds up fast. 

missing the point, retail addiction can blow up from these to other things. instead of kicks, what about for a lexus? had to think a second huh lol... jk but all honesty, could be preferable to bankruptcy. anyway back to the subject

I watched that Nike SB x Air Jordan I with Craig Stecyk video again and it got me thinking. 

The white pair has a right BRed and left Royal.  The black pair has a left BRed and right Royal.

So in order to get a pair of BReds and Royals you need both sets.

I'm wondering if this is going to be a pack? 

A pack seems to make more sense because it ensures that you would get both sets to make matching pairs.

If not, this is going to be a nightmare release. 

I watched that Nike SB x Air Jordan I with Craig Stecyk video again and it got me thinking. 
The white pair has a right BRed and left Royal.  The black pair has a left BRed and right Royal.
So in order to get a pair of BReds and Royals you need both sets.

I'm wondering if this is going to be a pack? 

A pack seems to make more sense because it ensures that you would get both sets to make matching pairs.
If not, this is going to be a nightmare release. 

Sounds about right to me. I hope your right. Who would buy mismatched pairs anyway. LOL

Back
Top Bottom